Hairbrush (Sabrina NC-17)

A/N: Written for the 'April Fools Is Not Over' NSFW writing event on Discord. Character is 18 years old.

It was turning out to be a long summer.

It had only been three weeks since the end of the school year, but to Sabrina it was feeling like a lifetime since she had said goodbye to Ominis on the Hogsmeade Station Platform.

It had been three weeks since her parents decided to travel from Wales to France. They wanted to expose Sabrina to the world, and they wanted her to experience different wizarding cultures. Due to them traveling so much, Sabrina rarely had a true moment to herself, and she felt herself becoming more and more frustrated the more time they spent on the road.

Finally, as they made their way to America, Sabrina had been given a cabin to herself on the muggle ship her father had booked passage on. Finally, she could have her own space. Finally, she could try to release some built up tension in her body so she didn't have the urge to fight her parents in the morning.

As soon as Sabrina turned in for the night, she dressed in her nightgown and climbed into bed. She reached her hand down and instantly gave a sigh of relief when her fingers touched her aching core. She and Ominis had not had sex a lot since getting together, but she had been desperately craving it, and as her fingers moved up and down in between her folds, she tried to imagine Ominis' own fingers instead of her own.

Ominis' fingers were always warm and soft, and he loved rubbing himself on her to feel how she tensed up under his simple touches. Sabrina moved her fingers to her clit and moaned as she felt a build up begin to form in her lower stomach. She closed her eyes as she circled around her sensitive nub, imagining how Ominis would lean into her ear and tease her for being so wet for him.

Sabrina easily drove her fingers into herself, needing more friction. She thrusted her fingers in and out of her core, and she could practically hear Ominis telling her how wet she was for him, and how needy he was becoming for her too.

She curled her fingers, but her hand was smaller than Ominis, so her reach was not as long as she needed it to be. She needed more. She was desperate for more.

Sabrina opened her eyes slowly as frustration began to build. Her gaze landed on the table next to her, and without thinking she grabbed the small silver hairbrush and put it under the blanket to press into her skin. The brush was cold against her hot body, and it sent a happy shiver through her.

And the handle was longer than her fingers. It was worth a shot.

Sabrina turned the hairbrush around until the handle was at her entrance, and slowly she eased it in. The coldness made her shiver again, and even though the handle was round it still hurt slightly at the intrusion. The brush was awkward as she held it, but after a few exploratory thrusts she soon found a rhythm that worked, and soon Sabrina felt the excitement build up again.

She pictured Ominis on top of her. He liked to lean down and kiss her slowly as he thrust the first few times. Afterwards, he would run his fingers in her hair until he was holding her scalp. As Sabrina brought her free hand to mimic the action, she pictured Ominis begin to moan with her as his cock drove deeper and harder into her. He would always find that perfect rhythm and spot inside of Sabrina that would cause her to whimper and cry for more, and he was always more than happy to oblige.

The hairbrush handle wasn't as long or as thick as Ominis was, but if Sabrina angled it right she could thrust it in just a way that it was barely touching that spot inside of her that made her see stars.

"Come on, my dear," she imagined Ominis saying to her. "Come for me, tell me how much you want it."

Sabrina bit her lip to prevent noise from coming from her. The silver handle of the hairbrush finally hit that spot.

"You're being so good for me. Come for me, my dear. Let me feel you come all over my cock."

Sabrina moved her second hand back down to her core and rubbed on the clit as she thrust harder. Finally, Sabrina arched her back and felt herself burst. A wave of pleasure rippled through her, and she stopped moving as her orgasm began to slow down her breathing.

She prayed no one had heard her, and at the same time she felt herself longing more for Ominis' touch more than before.

However, as she cleaned her hairbrush of any evidence of her venture, Sabrina thought that for now this would have to do.