"Jamessssssssssssssssss" I say as I burst into my twins room. "whattttttttt?" he responds, "are you streaming later?" I ask "Yeah why?" "can I join?" "no"  he says "whyyyy" I say in a child like manor and throw myself onto his bed. "I have a friend coming over for the stream" he says laughing at my childish response. "plehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I say and slide of his bed and to the floor and landing on my ass. " I hate people" I say, "I know you do, thats why I invite people over. To stay away from you" he responds. I gasp, but I knew how to get him back. I take out my phone and go on spotify, "why are you so quiet" he ask. I hold up my finger at him, I click something on my phone and skip ahead a bit. As soon as James heard it he freaked out "YOU BITCH" he screams.

I started playing Slow Down just to tick him off..... whoopsie.....

I got up from the floor and turned up the volume all the way, blasting it through the flat. James and quickly got up and started to chase me, "uh oh" I scream and run away while laughing. I ran into the living room, him still chasing me. I open the front door to get away from him when I almost ran into a about 5'10 man with kind of long hair wearing a black beanie and glasses. James comes behind me and relizes why I stopped. " Ash! how are you man?" James asked the man infront of me and pushed me behind him. 'rude' I think, I turn off the music and walk to go get some water from the kitchen. 'Ash, that's his name. He's kinda cute, his hair is very pretty'   I think in my head. I walk away from the kitchen and into my room still wondering about the ash guy. 

After about and hour James comes into my room. "what do you want truffela tree?" I say from my desk. "first of all, rude" he continues "do you still want to record with us?" he ask. "Um, y'know sure" I say and get up and walk with James to his recording room/ bedroom. "so this is Ash my friend and this is Lilian or lily, my twin sister" James tells both of the two people in the room. "hello" I say and he just waves back, I look at James with 'did I do something wrong?' eyes. James got my message and said "oh yeah don't be frightened he doesn't really speak" he says. "oh ok got it", I pull out a chair from his room and sit down in between the two boys.

       "Lets get started with the stream" James says.

A/N: Hello guys, like I said in the last chapter I will be posting every night unless I have zero motivation, so breath, eat and drink water. I hope you guys stay heathy and keep living and reading, in the words of James Marriott him self, For Now... So Long- Whyareuhere? <3