Chapter 4

The morning sunlight chased through the sun shield of Virat's apartment room, muddling his sleep and waking him up.
He ran a hand through his face while stretching his body and giving it Swift turns just to notice Rohit laying beside him.

Virat's heart skipped a bit as he saw the cause of his inner turmoil sleeping peacefully. He waited for Rohit to wake up but instead started appreciating the beauty as he unconsciously removed the strand of Rohit's hair from his face just to reveal the stripes of sunlight on Rohit's face. Virat's face blushed in coral and his heart thumped out of his body.

The heat on Rohit's face made him wake up to the sight of Virat with a flushed face gawking at him dearly. Rohit strangely felt an overwhelming warmth unbeknownst to his own self, but he regained consciousness of their position and tried to break Virat of his state.

Virat…Virat…VIRAT- Rohit

Virat jerked up to his senses and hurriedly got up from the bed to give an explanation of his semi conscious state,"I wasn't staring at you… I was just-” his statement was broken off by Rohit who got up and hugged Virat's neck from behind and said,'' I never asked the reason for your daydreaming you can stare, gawk or even stalk me but always be honest with me … now tell what is making you tensed, what's bothering you, Is it something that I shouldn't know…, if it is so then no need to tell me”

There was no reply from virat. But inside Virat's mind a cyclone of emotion was rising, which was difficult for him to suppress, but as a man what he especially knew was to suppress secrets, desires and emotion.

The silence was broken by Rohit who sensed the situation urged Virat,“ okay you don't need to tell but first give me something to eat ” by saying this he unwrapped his hand from Virat and went in front of Virat just to find an undeciphered face which was not known to Rohit.

You go freshen up I will bring our breakfast - Virat. He left the room.

After a while, Virat brought two plates of avocado toast and juices and put them aside. Rohit came out of the washroom and hugged Virat and totally leaned over his body.

What kind of joke is this Rohit- Virat

Nothing just remembered that we haven't had hangout together- Rohit

Soooo! What do you want- Virat

Let's spend the day together baby…🥺- Rohit

No I have work - Virat

Please please pleaaaase - Rohit.

He started tickling Virat who eventually gave up in front of Rohit.

Ok ok my captain I will adhere to your order- Virat

Ok then let's eat first then we can go to movie, lunch, shopping and to other places- Rohit

Ok now leave me and sit - Virat

Rohit  left Virat and saw how Virat's face has lightened up with smile and laughter and a warm feeling rose within Rohit who was unaware of how his heart was going to change for Virat.