༄ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ༄

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 :
                𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓲 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ?

It was a rainy night. Everything was normal and quiet yet peaceful to the ear. What more could be asked?

My room is a cold mess. Clothes scattered everywhere from top to bottom. The only thing on my mind was tomorrow, the first day of highschool starts tomorrow.

"I almost forgot, that's convenient of me..."

Calmness turned into frustration. School was never my first priority in life nor have i gotten fond of it over the years. It was simply a way to turn an eye from home.

I rose from my chair, making my way to bed. The feeling of the soft bed sheets brought ease and comfort within me.

As i rested my head on the cushions, my mind drifted in thought. How will tomorrow end up being? Will i be okay?

Who knows, anything can happen. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

---᯽

Opening my eyes, i felt...tired yet anxious. A good night's sleep wasn't the first thing i thought off, but rather the sound of an alarm ringing off.

Was it mine? No, it couldn't be. It was definitely way before seven. Rubbing my eyes, i sat up straightening my posture. Only to find that it 𝑤𝑎𝑠 my phone.

How cliché.

I turned off the alarm before getting on my feet, grabbing a towel as i did.

Why didn't she wake me up?

Even if i had an alarm, wouldn't she hear it? Is she not here?

....

--- ᯽

As i dressed my myself i swiftly walked out of my room grabbing my helmet before i did.

Strolling down the the stairs, i noticed it was silent. Very silent. Did she leave already?

"Mom?" I called out, no response.

"Mom, are you still home?" I called out again, still, no response.

I walked into the kitchen, no sight of her presence was hinted there, but a note. A note that laid on the refrigerator.

"𝑾𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔. 𝑴𝒐𝒎." It said.

As i read the words, it had no remorse or care written into it, they were just...words. Words, that's what they were.

"Huh..." I scoffed in annoyance, throwing the piece of paper to the side. It had no worth.

Walking back to the front door, i glanced down at my phone. There was still enough time for me to make it.

--- ᯽

I always felt my blood pumping through my veins whenever i rode my bike, and it always felt like a fever dream if i rode fast..

Was cycling a passion? Yes, yes it was. My mother always thought differently of it, never trusted me with this thing or anything.

There wasn't any fancy reason why i decided to cycle, it all just happen to be because i saw a person biking. Weird, i know. But what could be said? It seemed interesting.

I stopped at a stoplight. My face a bit sweaty from the fast riding. I took this chance to have a small break, keeping a standing position on my bike. I gazed down at the ground for a moment to catch my breath.

That's when i hear a voice coming from beside me, looking up at where the voice came from i saw a guy that looked about my age, also riding a bike.

"Hi there!~"

The male said with a smirk imprinted on his face as he lifted a hand to wave at me. He was a pretty good looking guy, his bike was a bright pinkish color.

But what stood out to me was his school uniform. It looked similar to mine, but the male version of it. Was he also attending my school?

He looked up and down at me before staring up at me and giving me the same smirk again..

"Hey, let's race, hm? Loser buys the other lunch."

Was the last thing he said before he started sprinting away...

....

What happened just now?