✵𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈✵

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐏. 𝟑 𝐒𝐄𝐀. 𝟏

↳ ❝𝑶𝒉, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 ❞

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 walked inside her adored school. Watching as many people waved at her and said hello.

Rose wasn't rude, so she of course waved and said hello back.

"Rosy!" Katie sung as Rose walked closer to her locker. Luckily, the two girls' locker were right next to each other. It's how they met, actually.

"Hey, Katie." Rose greeted with a hug before opening her locker.

"Can you believe all the talk about that kid's disappearance?" Katie starts conversation while she grabs a few books from her locker.

"I mean, no one really knew him so why do they care so much?" She continued.

"Everyone's being so rude about it. They say it's "embarrassing" that he went missing, as if he could control it." Rose replied with a sigh, shutting her locker and walking down the hall with her best friend.

"Seriously though, can't you just send your dad after them or something?"

Rosemary rolls her eyes, "Funny."

"No, seriously! Isn't, like, against the law or something to talk about a missing kid like that?"

"I don't think so?"

Rosemary and Katie soon say goodbye when the bell rings. Rose walks inside her classroom and walks to the back of the classroom.

Rosemary was decently known, the kids at this school liked her. She wasn't considered apart of the popular group, and definitely not a "loser."

She didn't like that Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Will were considered losers. They weren't losers to her.

 🝮🝮🝮

Class ended as fast as it started, or that's how it felt to Rosemary. As the teacher wrapped up the lesson, Rosemary quickly gathered her things and headed out of the classroom.

It was time for lunch, and Rosemary was 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 happy about it.

"Rosemary, we need to talk." Katie said seriously when Rose sat at the cafeteria table.