Part VI: The Fight

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I just want this over with so I can focus on the baby. I'll never be able to thank you for all you did for us" Maya says smiling at him.

He nods his head and smiles.

Once they're escorted to what appears to be a conference room. Maya sees Chief Frankel and nods in her direction. She sees Beckett, Sullivan and Ross but doesn't acknowledge them. She looks over to the panel, while their ranks indicate that they are all Commissioners, she doesn't recognise any of them. She looks at her watch, they're starting in 30 minutes and Carina isn't here yet. She feels her phone vibrate in her pocket.

"Carina's here" she tells Colin. She hears the door opening and sees her wife walking in with Ben, Bailey and Gabriella.

"Did you know she was coming" she asks looking at Colin.

"No" they walk over to the group. Maya kisses her wife and hugs everyone else "what are you doing here" she asks Gabriella.

"You didn't think I would miss this, did you" Maya smiles "thank you for being here.

"They're about to start. Let's go, Maya" he says. He looks at Gabriella and smiles before turning to head to his seat next to Maya.

"We're here for the hearing of Lieutenant Maya Deluca-Bishop and the events that led to her demotion and her subsequent treatment at Station 19. I am Commissioner Danvers and I have been heading this investigation with my team. Commissioners Jones, Tenant and Whistler have reviewed your files and statements from the members of A shift at Station 19 and they will determine whether Lieutenent Bishop will be reinstated. Captain Beckett, Lieutenent Sullivan and Chief Ross, you have all refused representation, correct" she looks up at them.

"Yes, ma'am" they all respond.

"Lieutenent Deluca-Bishop, Mr. Morgan has been representing you, is that correct"

"Yes, ma'am" Maya responds.

"Chief Ross and Lieutenent Sullivan, in your statements you claimed that Lieutenent Deluca-Bishop blackmailed you, Chief Ross into giving her, her job back as Captain of Station 19. If you refused, she would have reported you to Headquarters about your alleged relationship with a subordinate" Commissioner Whistler asks looking at the two.

They both nod with a "yes ma'am" from each of them.

"Lieutenent Deluca-Bishop, from your statement, you indicated that you suspected Lieutenent Sullivan and Chief Ross were having an affair"

"That is correct"

"Did you or do you have any proof of this" Commissioner Whistler asks

Colin gets up from his desk and hands over a file showing multiple pictures of Sullivan and Ross. He also hands over a thumbdrive to a guy.

"We have documented proof. These were emailed to me from sources and I have verified that these have not been tampered with. Prior to these being sent to me, Lieutenent Deluca-Bishop has confirmed that she did not have any proof to support her allegations" Colin says.

"Mr. Malik, can you put these images up" Tenant asks. The images are put up on a monitor as he slowly scrolls through it.

"Chief Ross, that is you and Lieutenant Sullivan, correct?" Tenant asks

Ross quickly recovers from the shock of realising that her relationship has been discovered "yes ma'am".

"Chief Ross, can you explain your promotion of Lieutenent Sullivan in your first week as Chief" Commissioner Tenant asks

"Lieutenent Sullivan and I served in the military together. I know his work ethic"

"Did you review his file prior to your promotion" Tenant asks