Umeed got up from her seat and hugged him before saying.

"I love you, I love you, I love you. You are the bestest husband. Mein ja rhi hun Haya or Mimi ko batane or abhi mujhe packing bhi karni hy"

And then she hopped off but turned her head from the corner before saying.

"Farjaad garmion k kapre rakhne hein ya sardion k?"

"Donon"

"Ok"

And then she was gone Farjaad shook his head.

"Naashta bhi bhool gai excitement mein. Bewaqoof larki."

************************************
Umeed sent the next whole day shopping, planning and packing. She called Haya and Sameer and they went to the mall and came back in the afternoon and with that she started setting up both of their suitcases and kept putting the things she bought in them. In her minds she kept thinking the things she'll do when they get there. She still doesn't know where they are doing when she asked Farjaad he asked her to wait and watch and that she'll get to know later. She was so curious and decided to make him say something but all in vain.

At night when both of them were cuddling together and Farjaad massaged Umeed's stollen feet after the exertion of the whole day she said.

"Aap meri kisi naiki ka ajar hein Farjaad. I love you so much"

Listening to her he couldn't help but smile like a teenager who just fell in his first love. He looked at her and then said.

"Or tum meri duaon ka nateeja ho Umeed. I love you more than love itself."

He kissed her knuckles and both of them fell asleep.

************************************

Farjaad's honeymoon plan includes a trip to multiple cities of Europe and after that a trip to Malaysia and then to the northern areas of Pakistan.

In the morning they both woke up and got ready as they had a flight and Farjaad wore a casual button down shirt paired with navy blue jeans. While Umeed wore a blouse and high waisted pants. Both of them looked at each other in awe but then decided to leave for the airport. Farjaad took a picture of Umeed while Umeed did the same.

After reaching the airport they were asked to wait in the lounge. Farjaad took Umeed to the business class lounge and Umeed was so fascinated. She kept smiling and Farjaad loved seeing her smile.

When they boarded the plane and Umeed looked at the business class seats of hers she gasped and looked at her husband. Meanwhile, he just shrugged with a smile. The whole plane ride to Turkey was good. Umeed  watched a movie with Farjaad and then they both slept, after some time Umeed woke up and saw her husband sleeping peacefully she fell in love with him all over again and kept admiring his features. Until the plane shook a little making Farjaad wake up. He saw Umeed so close to him and smiled before tucking her lose strand of tear behind her ear. He muttered.

"I can never be tired of waking up to this view."

And with that he checked the surroundings before grabbing Umeed's neck and putting their lips together. They kissed and after sometime broke the kiss. Both of them looked at the clouds and then each other.

************************************

When they landed in Turkey, Umeed instantly loved the place. She looked at the sky and smiled before turning around and saw Farjaad standing behind her with a bouquet of roses, red in colour. He bowed down like a prince and said.

"Hello madam ozelle"

And forwarded the bouquet to her. While she took it from him with a smile she replied.

"Hi my prince charming. Thankyou so much."

They spent their days in Turkey roaming around, eating, and visiting a lot of places. After that they went to Rome and then Mexico. Their next stop was Italy.

In Italy, they loved every moment spent there. From roaming around the streets hand in hand to boating and climbing and having dinner on the island beaches they enjoyed and cherished every moment. Engraving them in the book of their life forever.
It was their last day in Italy and the weather was kinda hot. Farjaad was waiting for Umeed to get ready so that they can go out and he called.

"Umeed kitni dair he hum late hojain gy"

She replied.

"Bus bus aa gai."

And with that she appeared from the bathroom of their bedroom suite and Farjaad's heart skipped a beat and his breath got caught in his throat. She was wearing a sundress with little flowers printed on them, her black hair down her back and the lip colour of hers was doing something to him. Looking at him staring at her Umeed blushed in a beautiful shade of red and said.

"Kesi lag rahi hun?"

Farjaad was in search of words to describe how gorgeous she looked at that moment so he said.

"I can't speak. You look so devastatingly beautiful. I wonder how will I take my eyes off you today."

She smiled and he moved towards her to admire her closely. Taking her hands in his he said.

"Ab chalein. Is sy pehle I change my mind"

And they went out.

In Switzerland they went ice skating and skiing. Going to Maldives they kept swimming and enjoying the views. After that they went back to Pakistan to visit the Northern areas and that was their last stop. After staying there for a couple of days they came back home after the most memorable and emotionally connecting honeymoon.

The last month was all about them and no one else.

______________________________________

Hi guys! I'm back just wrote it randomly I hope you like it. Drop a vote and comments (a lot of them).
See you soon lots of love ❤️