2-17: Hell...sorta

Začít od začátku

Later Jamari and Ellie sit next to each other behind a large corpse, Jamari catches his breath, he snaps his fingers as a ring of fire surrounds the siblings.

"What the hell was that?" Jamari asks

"I have no idea what you mean."

"That hiccup with the fireball, the fact you could have taken out that beast in a minute? Like? What's going on GR?" He asks

The rider seems reluctant to speak.

"The Effects Of This World Are...Dulling my strength...and anymore prolonged exposure here, I could be extinguished."

Jamari rubs his head, "And I need you to survive...FUCK! We need to get out of here." Jamari says

"Couldn't agree more."

The Trio well...I should say duo, traverse this hell-scape, "Jamari...whats that skull trick you did?" She asks

"It's my little buddy, he's gonna be able to protect us...for a while until...eventually he's gonna go bye bye." Jamari says

"I don't want him to go bye bye he looks so cool!" She shouts

"Then we better find a way to get out of here right?" Jamari asks chuckling

We Pan Across The World and There Stands The Cenobites and Lead Cenobite Pinhead, They all bow to leviathan.

"The spirit of vengeance has entered our home." Leviathan states

"The effects of our world will slowly burn him out my lord." Pinhead says

"I WANT HIM OUT NOW!!!!! Send out the big one, any other day the rider would be able to defeat it...but it's been hours and his strength has waned."

Pinhead nods and takes off, the two heroes find an abandoned cave, "We have to hide out here for a minute." Jamari says wiping sweat off his brow, Jamari's eyes widen as it's seen the worlds effects are taking their toll on him

Jamari breathes heavy on the ground, he rubs his head and sees his sister is completely unaffected by the effects.

"How come my sisters perfectly fine?" Jamari asks

"No clue, might have something to do with the fact you're a demon and it doesn't affect humans."

Jamari sighs hardly.

"Can't breathe?"

"It's getting harder." He responds weakly

He leans against the wall weakly and takes off his hoodie

He struggles to breathe as he weakly groans, Ellie takes notice and smiles

"Jamari," Ellie said, her voice a soft breeze. "Close your eyes."

He obeyed, the lines etched on his face easing as he surrendered to darkness.
Ellie hummed, her melody weaving through the room.

It was a tune she'd invented, a lullaby for the weary. She danced, her bare feet gliding across the rock carpet.

Her movements were like whispers, gentle, yet insistent. "Imagine," Ellie whispered, "that you're floating on a cloud. A cloud made of dreams."

Jamari's breaths deepened, and for a moment, he forgot the ache in his bones. He saw it, the dream cloud, soft and billowing.

It carried them away from the harshness of reality, into a realm where pain was but a distant echo.

Ellie's fingers brushed against the air, conjuring invisible wonders. She painted stories with her touch, the tale of a fallen star seeking its way home, the dance of fireflies in a moon-kissed forest, and the laughter of forgotten gods.

"Jamari," Ellie said, her voice now a whisper within a whisper, "what do you see?"

He opened his eyes, and there she was, his little sister, her eyes alight with wonder. She held a makeshift crown of dandelions, their fragile petals catching the fading light.

"I see magic," he replied, his voice raspy but filled with something he hadn't felt in ages: hope.

Ellie placed the dandelion crown on his head. "You're the king of our dream cloud," she declared. "And I'm the keeper of stories."

Together, they sat by the window, their hands entwined. Ellie spun tales of brave knights and fierce dragons, of lost cities and hidden doorways. Jamari listened, his heart lifting with each word.

As the night deepened, Ellie's melody changed, a bittersweet tune that spoke of resilience and love.

She sang of stars that burned bright even when the world turned cold, of roots that held firm in rocky soil, and of siblings who carried each other's burdens.

Jamari closed his eyes once more, and this time, he saw not just the dream cloud but the threads connecting them, the fragile, unbreakable bonds of family.

"Thank you, Ellie," he whispered.

And so, in that dimly lit cave, Ellie's melody echoed, a beacon of light in the shadows, a promise that even when the world weighed heavy, love could lift them higher than the stars.