My Past

Hi!

I'm Mayi, I'll be 23 in 1 week, I was born on September 30th 2000! I currently live in Korea, more precisely in Seoul. I'm of Australian and Vietnamese descent. I lived in Australia until I was 12 and then moved to Vietnam until I was 16, when I auditioned for JYP in January 2017.

I was an intern at JYP for 1 year. I started in my group at the beginning of 2018. There are 6 of us, I'm the youngest member.
I started as the main rapper of the group, and the secondary dancer, I also have a very good vocal haha, but visually, according to fans it is not yet acquired, for them I am said as fat... But they're not wrong.

I'm also very close to the members of stray kids, and get on very well, especially with Felix and Han.

--Back a few years in the past...

I'm at school in Australia, I'm 11 years old, I'm in junior high. I am loved by everyone, according to many I am kind and generous, I always help everyone. I'm friends with my whole class, but Lee Felix has been my best friend since I was born.

My mother has always been against our friendship, because she doesn't believe in friendship between boys and girls. But I don't care what she thinks, Felix is my best friend and always will be.

We come home from school together, as usual, and we live across the street from each other. I was on my way to Felix's house until my mother showed up, looking as angry as usual!

- You, come here and hurry home! exclaims my mother

I have a homework assignment with Felix. I replied

- I don't care about that, just go home!

My mother grabbed my arm and pulled me home. I didn't have time to say a word to Félix. He was used to it by now; it's often like this when my mother sees us.

As soon as I crossed the threshold, my mother slapped me hard enough to send me tumbling to the floor.

- Aren't you tired of always disobeying me? It's always the same with you!

I don't answer her anything. I just hold myself back from crying.

- Go to your room and pack your things, there's a plane waiting in 2 hours.

-Wha... What!?

I was surprised. We're leaving? Where are we going? I can't leave Felix alone in Australia, and I can't leave my whole life here either!

-We're going to Vietnam to be with your father! You'll never see your Felix again! We're leaving for good.

I was stunned by this revelation!
To join my father? The one I never knew, who'd been absent all my life and left me alone. I didn't want to. But once again I said nothing, and obeyed my mother's order.

After preparing a few things, I return to the living room.

-Can I at least say goodbye to Felix?

-No! We have to leave, he doesn't care about you anyway!