ƤΔŘŦ ŦĦŘ€€

I was just runnign, i was bored, lookign for food, it was late at night and the moon wa high, i though ll humans were sleeping, i wandered through the forest, i hear footsteps, not paws, i turn around and see a white van pull up, with cages and arrows, and a bottle with animal sedatives to lace the arrows with, i knew they were either animalcontrol or hunters, so i ran, they gave off weird vibes, they started chasing me, i ran as fast as i could, until i fell into a river, i got to the other side, i ran, i jumped up a tree and down again, onto a stone and ran past the bakc of the van, but i paused, i seen my brothers skin there, there was 2 men chasing me, one with a green sleeveless jacket, he has a Machete,  the other with a crossbow with the laced arrows. i ran, i cried as i ran.

i feel the arrow in my leg, i collapse, im about to pass out when it starts to rain, the arrow fell out, i was feeling faint, but the cold rain water kept my away, i was bleeding from my ankle, where i was shot, i ran again, limping, the man with the bow behind me and suddenly, im backed into a tree, becuase the man with the machete appear and he pulled my tail and started cutting it, i bit him, he got mad and i was shot again, as i was loosing consciousness, they though i was already fully out, the man wiht the machete stabbed right in my chest, just below my neck, and then, my vision was dark, and i had died.