4. Accident or Murder ?

From now on the story will continue in Sid's POV . Their outfits 👆🏻

Let's start...

It's been 3 weeks we went on our first date . After that we meet multiple times and Every time I fall more for her . From somedays she is looking lost . She didn't even answer my calls and texts this whole week . Maybe because of nervousness as our wedding is holding next week . Only seven days are left .

Right now I am passing here and there in my room . It's midnight but sleep is the last thing I wand to do right now . Her sudden Cheng of behaviour is bothering me .

I was thinking about these when I saw a figure standing infront of our mantion from my room's window. It was anuska but what she is doing here in midnight .

I saw her going toward her car . I quickly grab my shirt and car keys and run behind her .

She was going toward forest side and I was following her car . No one comes in forest side so the place was empty and it looks scary at night .

When I was going to speed up suddenly a cat come infront of my car making me to press break and the car stop with a jerk .

The cat run away . The time i start my car she was out of my view . Dammit! I have to find her ASAP . It's not a safe place .

I was just going straight as there is no other way to go . I was searching her , wary overtook me . Thousands of questions were running on my mind but she is the only one who can answer them .

The thought of something may happen to her scaring the hell out of me . The bad Vibes I was getting from the time i saw her coming here is increasing second by second .

Finally i saw her car but the sight infront of me was terrifying . Her car was burning in fire . The realisation of the possibility of her being inside the car hit me and the fear of losing her wash over me as i run towards her car .

Sid - ANUSKA

I screamed her name . It was difficult to go near it as the fire catch the whole car . I was not able to see anything . I take my phone and call Abhiraaj . He answered in two rings .

Sid - Abhi come at forest side ASAP with Anuska's parents .

Abhi - Sid what happened ? Where are you and why you sounding all tensed ?

Sid - abhi I don't have time to explain anything just come here with fire brigade Anuska's car catch fire . She is in danger .

Abhi - WHAT! . Sid we are coming .

I hang up the call and tried to go near the car . I feel a burning sensation as the flame hit my hand . For the first time in my whole life I feel helpless . The car blast . Suturing my last hope to save her .

My heart broke into million pieces . My love died infront of me and I couldn't save her . Tears were constantly running through my cheeks . My body feel numb , my legs feel weak making me fall on my nees .

Just then Abhiraaj come with my and Anu's parents following by fire brigade and cops . Abhi and Rohan came to me and abhi cup my face .

Abhi - Sid are you ok ? Get up .

They make me stand and both hugg me . After breaking the hugg i wiped my tears . By then the fire brigade had extinguished the fire and cops take out her body .

Her body was badly burnt and it was difficult to Even recognise her but the thing the cop who was checking her pulse said something which left all of us in shock .

Cop - sir she was stabbed with a knife in her stomach .

She was stabbed . How is this possible .

The cops investigate her dead body and declare it was a Murder .

They came to me and the head of the cops said .

Cop - Mr. Siddharth Nigam . You are under arrested .

Sid - but sir i didn't do anything . Why are you arresting me ?

Cop - you were the only one present there

Rajveer - but sir it doesn't mean that my son has killed her .

Abhi - yes sir even he loved her .

Anu's dad - sir he killed my daughter . Throw him behind the bars . He have to pay for this .

Sid - believe me offiser . I didn't killed her . When i came here following her I saw her car is burning .

Cop - say whatever you want but in court . Right now you are under arrested .

They handcuff me and dragged me to their car . After seeling the place they throw me behind the bars . My family were trying to convince the cops to let them meet me but they were only denying and said they can meet me tomorrow only.

After my family left the cops came to my sell for investigation . The head of the cop was Varun . He was in his mid thirtys .

Varun - spill . Why did you killed her . She was your fiance then why

Sid - I didn't did anything sir . Believe me .

Varun - I am giving you last chance . Spill or we have to use our own ways .

Sid - sir i didn't killed her .

Varun - you will not tell the truth like this . OFFICERS . Torture him until he spill the truth .

Two officers come with their wooden stick and started beating me . It was paining , paining like hell but it's better then admit a false accusation . The handcuff which was tying my hands up was the only thing helping me to stand or else i would have fall on my nees . My body was burning with pain and it become red .

When they saw i wasn't telling anything they release my hand making me fall on my nees . A officer came with a bucket containing hot water . My eyes wide open , knowing exactly what they are going to to .

Sid - no no no . Please officer . Believe me I am saying the truth . I didn't did anything.

A sharp pain hit on my left cheek making me stumble from my place a bit .

A officer hold back of my neck and push my head into the hot water . The burning sensation hit my face . It wasn't burning my face but it was hot enough to give me pain . I was struggling to pull out . It was getting difficult to breathe every passing second .

When it was getting worst , they pull me out and ask the same question . It took me sometime to clear my vision and breath normally . Officer Varun slap me again when he didn't got any answer .

They did the same thing with me some more times . Till now my whole body is paining as hell .

Varun - he will not tell like this . Let's go , we will come tomorrow to investigate .

They left

My whole body was red . I somehow crawl to the corner and sit learning to the wall .

In less then three hours my life take a brutal turn . I don't know what I am going to do but the thing is.... Anuska is gone and I don't know who is the Murderer but I have to find him as soon as possible .

When I was thinking those , sleep took over me and I slept in a uncomfortable position .

.
.
.
.
.