Chapter 1, Tea

"Ringgg," the school bell went as students rushed out of their classes, excited to go home, but on the other hand, it wasn't the case for Xander and me. We both didn't want to go home because of our annoying siblings who accuse us, so we always hangout until midnight.

    "Are you guys going anywhere for lunch? Or would you wanna eat lunch with me at the nearby mall?" I asked Xander and his friends, Jake and Grace. We all nodded in agreement and we started walking out of school.

    We ordered their food and sat down for a chat they haven't had in a few days. But there was a lot of tea between Jake and Grace, turns out, Jake and Grace were dating for awhile now, they wanted to keep it unofficial but they couldn't help but be happy for themselves and share the exciting news. "Can I be your bridesmaid?" I asked cheerfully, glad to hear the news. Me and Xander stared in envy of their healthy relationship. "It must be lucky to have company from a close one, me and Sierrah's family are literally so toxic." Xander said, obviously fed up from his family's behavior.

    We all finished our food fast so that we could hangout at Grace's dorm. We talked and talked and talked for endless hours. There was laughter, cries, and envy in the lively conversation. "Let's play truth or dare, shall we?" Jake asked, bored of the seconds of silence between us. "Truth or dare Sierrah?" Grace asked. "Truth." "Who's the finest person in this room?" "Hmm, I think it's you, haha." Our humorous conversation went. "I think it's me you know." Xander exclaimed sarcastically. We played and laughed for hours and ordered pizza for dinner.

  It was currently 12.46am, midnight. We had to go home since it was running late. But sadly, my siblings were at the door, ready to snitch on me. "Fine, snitch all you want, I'm used to this sh*t already." I said while walking to my room, annoyed and tired.

     I don't really think it was already 6 hours but time flew by, it was already 6.34am in a blink of an eye. I changed into my uniform and got ready for school. But, my siblings wouldn't have it.

    What lengths would my siblings go to to annoy me?