trainig day 1: fighting

Start bij het begin

We ll face palmed. "Kazuha focus" all of us said.

They then started haerin waited for her to strike first. When she did she kicked haerin but she was faster then haerin thought so she kicked her on her waist.

She stumbled to the side a bit. "Oh I'm so sorry" Kazuha said. I looked at haerin and her claws.. "haerin no claws" I said.

She looked at me and then looked back her claws disappeared. She then charged at Kazuha and went to punch her.

Kazuha grabbed her arm to not get punched then haerin punched her with her free hand on her belly.

I think it was a very hard punch since she fell to the ground. I think haerin was surprised to. She sat on the ground "me s-sorry you ok?" She asked Kazuha looked at her and grabbed her cheeks. "You're soo cute!" We all groaned.

She then poked haerin's cheeks a lot before they both got up. "I give in you're very good fighter" Kazuha said and went to the side.

That means I have to fight her now. "Hey uh Danielle don't break her bones please we still need her" Hanni said.

I went in front of her. I then got ready. Haerin just walked to me instead of running. I was confused.

Once she was closer to me she just stared at me.

I didn't know what to do or say. Then we heard clapping and it came from the door. We both turned to the door.

It was minji wat is she doing. "Haerin I saw how you did you can really fight" I looked back at haerin she just looked at minji.

"Where did you learn how to fight like that sweetie" minji asked.

"Me l-learn from uncle" haerin answered. Minji had a small smile.

I turned to the door and stood beside haerin. "Did he learn you how to use guns?" She asked her.

Haerin shook her head. "Okay then you can go to the snipers and here is one of them this is Karina" minji introduced her.

Wait but if she goes to the snipers I won't see her much. "Um miss we can still learn her to lock pick and do some other skills tho" I said.

I saw minji think "yeah you have a point okay I will make a schedule for you haerin I'll give it to you tomorrow okay"

"Ok" haerin said. Minji laughed a bit. "Hey miss Pham come with me please I need to know what the phone call was like" minji said

She then went out with hanni hurriedly following her.

"Okay so" Kazuha started talking. "Uh let's get into lock picking then" she said.

We all now prepared a table with a lock that she needs to lock pick open.

"Okay so with these two think you can open that lock so you basically put these like so and..." Felix explained.

"Okay so now you try" he said.

Haerin grabbed those things and tried it on her first try she got it with ease. We were shocked.

"Wow you learn fast if you keep up this up you'll be done by today I'll then inform minji so you then only need to go to the snipers" Felix informed.

No I don't want that. "Hey, I still want to see her she is to cute to let her go to the snipers" Kazuha complained

"Fine I won't tell I mean yeah we could have some fun while she is with us I guess" Felix said.

Ah thank god thank U Kazuha. "Me" she made a gun with her hands "phew" she says prefering that she will go to the snipers.

Kazuha then hugged haerin "aarg you so cute!!"  Haerin was shocked.

Once Kazuha let go "and yes you will go to the snipers to learn how to use a gun isn't that exciting" she asked haerin.

I saw haerin think for a bit and then smile she nodded. "Arg so cute!" We all face palmed except for Kazuha and haerin of course.

"When do me g-go phew" haerin asked her. "Tomorrow" she answered.

"Hey you guys want to play some monopoly?" Hyein asked we all said yes.

We are now playing monopoly except for haerin she is just looking at us play.

_________________

We all finished playing and it was time to go to sleep. I'm currently walking haerin to well her chamber kinda.

Once we where inside I closed the door and haerin was already sitting down.

I went to her "I'm sorry for these chains" I tell her. "Me fine with it me g-get it" she says.

I grabbed one of her arms and put them against the chain. Her claws immediately show. I looked at haerin and it looked like she was in pain.

I immediately grabbed her hand out of the chain. "Are you okay I'm sorry" I ask her I looked in the chain.

I saw a spike I took it out and saw some blood on it. I immediately look at her hand and saw that she was bleeding.

"I'm sorry" I apologise even if I didn't really do anything. "You not do" she said trying to calm me down.

I put a bandage on her palm. She then patted my head.

"Uh why?" I ask she just looked at me confused.

"Me t-trust you" I feel my face go red.

"Oh I.. thank you" I took her arm and first made sure there was nothing in the chain and put her arm in.

I locked the chain and took the other arm and locked that one in the chain to.

"Goodnight haerinah" I said and got up "g-goodnight dani" I hear her say.

And I went out the room. This is the first time she said my name and she even gave me a nickname.

Did I fall for the cat?