At chez Dantes a tired Floyd made his way to the table where his brothers: John Dory?, clay, bruce and branch were seated with poppy next to Branch. Viva smiled "hi Floyd. You made it in time."

Floyd smiled and sat between Viva and clay. At that moment classical trolls flew and gave them their meal which was chocolate soup.

Poppy gasped holly, the soup looked and smelt delicious.

Everyone began to eat their chocolate soup, well everyone except for Floyd. Who struggled to keep his eyes open and it was clear that Floyd had had another nightmare. The spoon clattered from his hand.

Branch sighed sadly looking at his sleepy brother.he had hoped that seeing the trap would get rid of Floyd's nightmares but it obviously didn't help at all.

"What are we going to do now?" Clay whispered.

"I don't know." John dory admitted.

"There's gotta be an answer to the problem." Poppy said"mayne.."

Suddenly there was a splashing sound and everyone looked over to see that Floyd had fallen asleep in his chocolate soup. John dory gasped and lifted Floyd's head out of the soup, yet despite having fallen asleep in his food,Floyd remained sound asleep.

Poppy took out a napkin and began to wipe the chocolate from Floyd's face.

Floyd mumbled sleepily as he snored.

Then slowly he slumped forward

.

Floyd walked around trollstopia,it was a foggy day he gulped nervously. He bumped into something and yelped in fear. He turned around cowering and then sighed with relief only seeing a tree. "Breathe Floyd, just try to relax." He said to himself.

"Yes Floyd, relax. And make it easier for me to capture you." Floyd jumped in fear and out from behind the tree stepped velvet holding a piece of the trap,smiling evilly,"although I do enjoy the thrill of the chase so...run!"

Floyd yelped as he ran into the fog. He panted then bumped into something. It was a diamond perfume bottle, and in it

Was john dory.

Floyd gasped in fear.

John dory banged on the walls of his prison. "Floyd! Run! Save yourself!" John Dory cried. Floyd ran as he ran he saw more diamond perfume bottles in which he saw trolls he saw boom,hype, ablaze,trickee,val,holly,cooper,guy diamond who was holding his son; tiny diamond,poppy,viva,branch,clay and bruce.

Suddenly a diamond perfume bottle rolled in front of him blocking his escape and more bottles surrounded him. Floyd panted and screamed. "Someone help me please."

He looked over to see rhonda in the water paddling towards him

"Rhonda here

Girl. Hurry!" He pleaded.

Just then Floyd felt himself fall he landed in a hand and screamed in fear, it was velvets hand. She sneered laughing cruelly and took the perfume bottle.

Floyd shot up with a cry. "No let me go vel....vet." He looked around. He was in chez Dantes. "What...what happened?" He asked looking around with chocolate dripping from his face.

"You fell asleep in your chocolate soup Floyd."Bruce replied as he wiped the chocolate from Floyd's face.

Floyd blushed feeling a bit silly, he then sighed he noticed everyone looking concerned and replied. "I'm alright guys. I'm just..." a huge yawn escaped from his mouth. "Just a bit tired."

"And no wonder." Clay said. "Ever since the entire 'velvet has escaped from prison news you have been having nightmares."

"I know." Floyd replied.

"And you haven't been able to sleep by yourself for days,and when you do try it's always the same,you wake up screaming from a nightmare."

"I know clay." Floyd said.

"And yet you try to go about your day and you can only sleep if..."

Floyd slammed his first on the table. "I KNOW CLAY I KNOW! ITS NOT MY FAULT IM HAVING THESE NIGHTMARES."

"Floyd!" Bruce scolded.

"We're trying to help you floyd." John dory said

"I..I know. I'm sorry bruce. I'm just cranky. I've tried so many things to help me when I try to nap. I've tried reading a happy story, talking to boom and other trolls about my fears, I've even tried singing myself a lullaby but nothing helps. I hoped that the seeing the trap would get rid of my nightmares but it didn't help." Floyd sighed. "Instead I'm even more afraid that if velvet arrives she will see the trap and destroy it. I guess I'm just a coward."

John dory placed his spoon down. "Floyd, you could never be a coward."

Floyd angrily slammed his spoon down. "No! I am! The more time goes by the more scared I get!" He got up and ran out.

"Floyd wait!" John Dory cried as he ran out the door. He could see Floyd getting smaller as he ran from chez Dantes. John dory sat at his table and slammed his fist on the table angrily.

Branch stood up. "Let me talk to him." He headed to where floyd had ran to.

Floyd threw a pebble into the lake.

"Floyd?" Floyd looked up to see veneer and crimp coming out of the cave. Veneer frowned seeing how upset Floyd looked. "Oh my are you alright." Crimp said.

"Oh yeah I'm great I love have nightmares about velvet that cause me to wake up screaming in terror." Floyd sarcastically said.

Veneer blinked. "Um... floyd are... are you being...sarcastic?"

"YES!" Floyd snapped. He then sighed seeing veneers hurt look. "I'm sorry. I just...I'm stressed. I haven slept in weeks. I want yo sleep but everything I try to sleep by myself.... It's always to nightmares. A twig snapped and Floyd yelped in fear. "Please don't capture me!" He screamed.

"Floyd,why would I wanna capture you?"

Floyd blushed, realizing that he had been terrified of branch.

Floyd sighed. "I really am a coward."

"No you aren't. " Branch said.

"Yes I am. I can't sleep without nightmares.i wish... I wish that I was brave like... like you. You went with poppy to Bergen town and ... and then there's all those times you saved poppy. You're the bravest troll I know. You were...fearless."

"I thought you were going to say that John Dory was brave." Branch said.

Floyd chuckled. "He's really brave too."

"Floyd believe me when I say I am not fearless. Listen to me. When I save poppy, and on my adventures with poppy, I did get scared. But you know I was more afraid of something bad happening to poppy. And that gave me motivation to help poppy." He inhaled. "Look Floyd I understand how scared you feel but being scared doesn't make you a coward. Fear sometimes can stop you from doing something really dangerous. Like, riding an avalanche. Look Floyd. I believe that you are brave. Listen to me. You ate braver then thought think and I know that I'd velvet did come you would be able to find your courage and face her."

Floyd hugged branch taking comfort in the words that branch told him.