2

it is not easy become a doctor especially in India with such a huge population and a Hitler like dean always ready to grab your throat.

___________________________________________

Author Pov

It was time for naina to leave after over working for 3 hours. After bidding a goodbye to her last appointment she leaved out a heavy sign and removed her stethoscope and white coat and kept it neatly on her desk and took her bag and went out of her cabin. While proceeding towards the exit she took her phone out and called her friend

Naina: hello, bhoomi where are you?

Bhoomi: I am near the exit, where are you?

Naina: on my way everyone is there?

Bhoomi: yup waiting for you

Naina: ok will be there in 2 mins

Saying this she ended the call and took a short run outside and found her friends waiting for her, she quickly ran towards them and greeted them, and they began their journey to the museum.

At the museum

They took the entry tickets and went inside first with the letters, scriptures, coins of various dynasty, stamps then further to rock carvings and monuments. Everyone were busy taking pictures and chatting while naina was looking at each scripture, artefacts carefully as they further went towards a bit of modern inventions, a particular invention caught her attention it was not in a glass box neither there were chains around it but, it was placed on a table with a discription plate on it stating it's name Kaal yantra

 Everyone were busy taking pictures and chatting while naina was looking at each scripture, artefacts carefully as they further went towards a bit of modern inventions, a particular invention caught her attention it was not in a glass box neither ...

It was like an ordinary vintage hand watch but the aura around it was something else it had some divine energy, naina felt that the yantra was calling her telling her to touch it. Naina was to mesmerized by the hand watch which was quite unique and beautiful as if lord vishwakarma had him self crafted it with delicate hands.

Naina was in a daze after looking at the watch that she didn't realise that she was slowly nearing the watch and touched it, just as her hand came in contact with the watch the lights started to flicker inside the museum and winds were blowing strongly all this scared naina to the core just as she was about to run in the direction of her friends, she felt herself being unable to move as if someone was pulling them towards her with a strong pull like a magnet. Naina tried resisting it but failed miserably and fainted due to the lack of energy in her body and was pulled inside that kaal chakra and everything went back to normal inside the museum.

On the other hand

The kaal yantra opened a portal in a forest and dropped the unconscious body of naina and the portal disappeared and the kaal yantra fell on her hand. All of this was seen by someone with a beautiful smile spread across his lips as he went towards her and crouched down near her and placed his hand on her cheek lovingly and slowly started waking her up. Feeling light taps on her cheeks naina opened her eyes slowly and looked at her surrounding then looked at the only human infront of her with a smile on his face, naina looked at him with confusion written all over her face, first of all she was in a museum then she got sucked in by a hand watch and then she was in a forest god knows how and all of that a man dressed like he works in a mythological series more specifically of Krishna's series as he had a more pankh and a flute on his head and waistband respectively and had a smile on his face just like Krishna.