C12

seungmin and han got back home. they took off their shoes and walked in.

"where did you guys go?" chan asked, standing infront of them.

"oh we went to get breakfast!" jisung smiled.

"ohh..okay." chan said and took a quick glance at seungmin. then he walked away.

seungmin and han talked and went to the kitchen to put the foods they bought for the other members on the counters, then they met everyone, sitting on the dining chairs.

"why are you guys here..?" seungmin asked, frowning.

"need a little talk with you. jisung can you go to your room? please promise me you wont listen." hyunjin said to the squirrel-like boy.

"oh okay!" jisung nodded and ran upstairs to his room.

"so seungmin,, sit down." seungmin glared at felix, then he sat down.

"so,, uh..i wanted to make a quick announcement. me and jisung, may or may not have kissed but we arent official yet. so im asking, would it be fine if i date him openly?" hyunjin asked. making everyone stares at him with a salty face.

"why are you guys giving me a salty face? answer me." hyunjin said, especially directed to minho.

"if you're dating him then we will date him too." seungmin said with confidence.

"i dont know him, but i will get to,, and yes i agree with seungmin." felix said.

"okay then but..i'll discuss about it with him too." hyunjin said, then bit his lips.

"and to those..who doesnt know him yet..please get to know him before you make him uncomfortable. and if we all do get together with him, we should not date eachother cause' thats just ew." hyunjin claimed.

"first of all, why would we DATE you? the hwang hyunjin." minho said then changbin laughed like crazy.

"just a thought cause thats how some of the poly relationship works." hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"okok, so im gonna uh...go..since this has finished." chan said as he stood up, making the members wonder why he had to leave so fast.

***

chan went to jisung's room, knocking on it.

"come in,.." jisung said.

the door opens.

"oh! channie. why are you here?" jisung smiled.

"han-ah..can i cuddle you?" chan said, his eyes being shiney.

"yes." jisung smiled once again.

chan ran to jisung, hugging him immidiately on the bed, resting his head on the younger's shoulder while the younger plays with his hair.

chan sniffs at first, then sobbed.

"wo-woah? chan are you okay? why whatsup?" jisung panicked.

"its just..people keep threatening me to kill myself. im just an underground artist. why do they hate me so much? i've hate myself enough." chan sobs even more.

"channie, ignore the hate comments under your post. they arent worth it. you're perfect, and im here for you to show your flaws. i will never judge you for opening up.

theres a lot more important people in your life, like your members..families..and anyone you care in this world.
your haters are just dogs who barks, they arent special.

i care about you, so does people around you. i know well the others would hate seeing you like this. i love you so much so please dont cry or hannie will cry too." jisung said then hugged chan tightly. letting the older man leaned on his shoulder.

soon they fell asleep in eachother's arm,,

***

"wake up sleepy heads." felix said in his deep ass voice.

"ouh, what time is it?" jisung asked while chan groaned.

"uhmmm..11 in the morning." felix answered then smiled.

"oh! okay..thank you felix.." jisung smiled back, then get off the bed, leaving chan lonely.

jisung got out of the room, knocking on changbin's door since he kind of want to get to know the older more.

changbin, being the loud self he is shouted "yes!?"

jisung startled.

"its me jisung." jisung said lightly.

changbin opened the door, flushed seeing a cutie infront of him.

"o-oh .. why are you dressed so cute-?" changbin said, his cheeks flushing more.

"can we go buy some grocerries? i really need to make brownies..or cookies..which one do you like?" jisung asked, while smiling like a sunshine.

"o-oh..uh..i like both.." changbin said, still admiring the younger.

"then i'll bake both. lets go, hangout with me." jisung says.

"me-? seo changbin?" changbin asked again, to make sure.

"yes dummy. if you dont want to its okay." jisung stood there, waiting for the answer.

"no i really would like to! lets go." changbin giggled and went downstairs with jisung.

jisung grabbed the keys, passing it to changbin, since that man is a pro.

they drove all the way to the grocerries, jisung got off the car, same along with changbin.

jisung held changbin's hand, making the older flush again.

jisung took the basket as they enters, then explore everything.

while they were walking pass an aisle, they saw a trio..which is somewhat familiar.

"am i tweaking? isnt that seungmin-" changbin said, then the trio looked at them.

"is that changbin...and my future wife...?" the thing minho held fell right onto the ground.

"hes my wife stupid..anyway should we chase them-" hyunjin said then saw seungmin, who ran like flash.

"HEY! SEUNGMIN!" minho shouted as he followed seungmin.

"what are you guys doing here??" seungmin asked the both of them.

"oh we went to buy some ingredients for brownies and cookies. wanna join?" jisung said nicely.

"sure. we'll join." seungmin smiled.

changbin glares at the trio, how dare they interrupted his date.

they found all the things they need in just minutes, if they didnt help jisung and changbin, it would take hours.

jisung took out a big ammount of money, then his hand got slapped, would surely leave a red mark.

hyunjin “accidentally” paid, making jisung whine.

they got home with two cars ofcourse.

jisung ran to the kitchen with the ingredients, excited to start baking.