Draco Malfoy x Male!Reader LEMON

3rd Person POV;

(M/n) was sitting by the Quiddich Pitch, thinking to himself when he heard an angelic voice yell, "Oi, (L/n)!" It was a voice that belonged to the one and only Draco Malfoy, or (M/n)'s Senpai.

Seeing the blond bloke caused (M/n) to blush and feel his pants tighten slightly.

Draco noticed the blush, but passed it off as his imagination. Instead he sneered, "Where's your girlfriend, (L/n)? Did she ditch you for someone hotter than you?" In reality Draco couldn't imagine someone more attractive than (M/n) (L/n). However, he was a Malfoy, and they were both blokes.

On the other hand, certain things were going to change all too quickly.

(M/n) looked down, avoiding eye-contact. His crush talking about his ex-beard? How about...no. The (h/c)-haired bloke had to get up, since he needed to go 'please' himself at the moment, but was interrupted by one of Draco's goons, Crabbe.

Crabbe looked at Malfoy, still unsure on why he needed (L/n), a random (House @ Hogwarts). Draco smirked before grabbing (M/n)'s wrist and stating, "Let me take care of him." The silver-eyed Slytherin roughly dragged (M/n) to the closest broom cupboard and locked the door, putting a few spells on the door.

(M/n) asked his Senpai, "What are we doing here?" Being such a pervert though, he guessed the answer to his own question.

With his signature smirk on his face, Malfoy sexily said, "Why don't you find out?" The blond quickly got rid of any space in-between them, giving a pelvic thrust so their members would meet regardless of the annoying clothing.

(WARNING LEMON!!! I REPEAT LEMON!!! INNOCENT EYES LOOK AWAY!!!!! PERVERTS GET THE TISSUES AND SHIT!!!!)

The (e/c)-eyed bloke gasped at the pleasure he was feeling. To him, the tighter his pants got brought even more pleasure.

Malfoy's mouth eventually found it's way to (M/n)'s neck, hoping to find the one spot that would have his lover begging for more.

Moaning lightly, (M/n) snaked his hand down towards Draco's little 'friend.' Before (M/n) got his hand to its destination, he let out an even louder moan, signaling to his lover that he hit the perfect spot.

Draco got even harder by hearing such a noise come out of his lover. He simply abused the spot, biting and kissing and licking all over. Seconds later he felt so much pleasure shoot throughout his body when (M/n) grabbed his member.

Draco moaned, causing his lover to smirk. When the silver-eyed bloke was most vulnerable, (M/n) flipped them over so he was dominant and his lover was against the wall, moaning loudly. Their lips crashed into each other, in a much needed kiss.

When something wet slid across Malfoy's bottom lip, he playfully denied. This made (M/n) pissed off and he grabbed Draco's hard-rock member once again, but squeezing hard enough to earn a gasp from the Uke of the moment, also making him realize that somehow their clothes disappeared.

Sliding his tongue into the wet cavern, (M/n) explored the newly-discovered territory.

Underneath his lover, Draco was a complete and utter moaning mess. He felt the knot in his area tighten and threaten to break. As if he could read minds, (M/n) lowered himself to meet Draco's member.

The blond gasped, feeling (M/n)'s mouth around his hard member. No words could describe the amount of pleasure he was feeling.

After minutes of (M/n) sucking and nibbling as much as possible, Draco finally climaxed into the other's mouth. He swallowed as much as he could, trying not to waste a single drop.

Draco finally got an actual look at (M/n)'s member, then gulped. He honestly wondered how the hell he would fit that in his mouth or tight arse.

"Like what you see?" (M/n) smirked. All Draco could do was nod, before dropping to his knees and licking the tip. (M/n) moaned, thrusting into the blond's mouth.

Draco kept swirling his tongue around the tip, biting gently every once in a while. That was, until (M/n) moaned, "D-d-don't fucking t-t-tease." At the phrase Draco finally tried his very damn best to get as much of him as humanly possible into his mouth. Deep-throating as much as he could, the moans coming out of the (h/c)-haired bloke sounded like music to Draco's ears.

(M/n) finally moaned, "D-D-Draco," right before climaxing. Draco swallowed nearly all of the other's seed, accidentally letting some drip out the corners of his mouth. The blond leaned in for a kiss, but his lover chuckled and wiped his seed from his mouth. (M/n) then put the fingers in Draco's mouth, not having to tell the command as he knew what to do already.

(E/c) and silver eyes had a small staring contest while (M/n) teased Draco's entrance. After getting tired of the child's play, the Seme put one finger in as gently as possible, but that didn't stop the Uke from hissing in pain, yet soon moaning and begging for another.

After deciding his lover was spread out far enough, (M/n) turned Draco around and thrusted in without any warning, and did so hard. This caused the blond to scream in pain, hurting (M/n)'s heart.

After several moments of sitting in there, Draco nodded and (M/n) started pulling in and out, at first going slowly but gradually picking up speed. Eventually he was going at an inhuman speed, causing Draco to only have moans escape his lips.

Draco couldn't even think that straight anymore, the only constant thoughts being, '(M/n),' and, 'Harder.'

As if (M/n) could hear his thoughts, he kept going harder and somehow faster.

Finally able to have his vocal cords work, Draco shouted at the top of his lungs, "(M-M-M/N)!!!" Hearing his name immediately made (M/n) go over the edge(after the shock of Draco's lungs and how he thinks he can still hear.).

After a few more great thrusts both blokes climaxed. They got all over each other, panting like two dogs while (M/n) tried to clean up as much of Draco's seed as he could see.

(Lemon over. Innocent eyes may come back and pray to whoever you believe in that the perverts didn't die from blood loss or something.)

(M/n) moaned out, "I-I love you, Draco." Those words, those exact words, made all of his worries go away. Every last bad thought to ever cross Draco's mind seemed to never exist. "I love you too," he said with a tiny little whine towards the end.

After getting clothes and such set up, they kissed and left the broom cupboard, now officially an item.

For the remainder of the month, Draco needed help walking at all due to how bad his limp was, with many people confused about why he limped in the first place. All except for him, (M/n), and a few very dirty-minded muggleborn girls.

Or, as they call it, a 'sexy imagination.'

A/N;
Oh. Mah. GAWD!!!!! This is the first lemon I ever wrote, and I must credit Leo-bear260 for mostly helping me. Sorry if it's not exactly like we said, though. Please comment any requests you have, doesn't matter the fandom unless I don't know the character well, but I'll look up information about them. Also comment on your favourite so far. Now, if you'll excuse me Reader-Chan, I must go take a long shower and mostly just contemplate my entire existence. Buh-bye fellow homosapiens...... *walks away with a major nosebleed*