Ticci-Toby x Reader

Y/n's POV;

I was hanging out with Hoodie and Masky. Before you ask, yes I am a proxy of Slenderman, and no I am not known since I'm not as idiotic as the other three.

My relationship with all of them? Well, Hoodie is too shy and Mr. Goody-Two Shoes for me, Masky was cool-if I accidentally killed the victim he had dibs on, we would still be cool-and Toby...

It's complicated.

As in, everyone confuses our burning hate towards each other for some type of love. Why? I gave up asking that question long ago.

When I first became a proxy, I saw Toby and had a strong urge to...

Murder him in the most brutal way possible.

You thought I was gonna say something like, 'kiss him?' HA! I laugh at that thought of yours. While dancing in glee because I murdered you and your family, but that's off topic.

If it weren't for Hoodie, Masky, Slenderman, and the threat of gaining my sanity back, I would have killed Toby on the spot and found out how human blood tastes on pancakes.

So anyways I was just listening to (fav song) while holding a conversation with Hoodie and Masky.

"I-I still can't be-lieve Jeff would do th-that to you, (Y/n)," Hoodie exclaimed. Jeff was flirting with me earlier and I punched him I'm the nose.

I nodded. "Do you know what I can't believe?" Both guys nodded. "That you're both stupid enough to talk to me while my favourite song is playing! Get the fuck out of my damn room!"

They ran out of my room so fast, you would've thought someone yelled from the kitchen that there's a life-time supply of cheesecake. I turned the awesome shit up and sang at the top of my lungs.

"Woah, woah, (Y/n), don't hurt yourself and the ears of all the pastas," I heard a familiar voice chuckle, in which I growled.

I sneered without even looking at him, "Fuck off Rodgers, it's not like you sound like an angel at all." His face went from you could see the smirk even through the mouthguard to he was more confused than a pureblood wizard in the muggle world.

I pointed to the wall on my right, stating, "Y'know that the walls are thin, right? I hear so much that I wished I had my sanity back so I don't have to deal with the wannabe (Fav famous singer)s and the pasta guys that obviously need girlfriends. That includes you, Mr. 'Patrick Stump Wannabe.'" He looked so uncomfortable, but he didn't want to step away.

A smirk grew on my face. I was going to make him suffer.

"One night, and, one more time,
Thanks for the memories,
Even though they weren't so great,
'He taste like you,
Only sweeter.'"

"One night, yeah, and one more time,
Thanks for the memories,
'See, he, tastes like you,
Only sweeter.'"

I could simply tell that he was ready to leave right now, but he caught me by surprise.

He sat down on my bed.

He ticked before starting his little speech. "Look, (Y/n), I know that you don't like me at all, but it would be better to befriend the people you work with. Well, um, what I'm saying is, (Y/n), I think that we would be better off as friends that, I don't know, talk shit about other people while eating waffles and whatever friends do." Toby scratched the back of his neck before ticking again.

I considered the idea. After awhile I smirked. "Lemme sleep on it, Rodgers. I'll tell you in the morning." He nodded and left my room, turning off the light on his way out and closing the door. I already knew my answer, but I didn't want to say anything too early.

*Next Morning*

I woke up to the water being turned on in the bathroom, followed by one of the funniest parodies I have ever heard.

"You tripped and fell,
I grabbed your hair,
And I, gouged out both your eyes. My family's dead,
Your heart's with dread,
When I, stopped by your hometown."

"Don't you ever say,
I'm not real or gay,
'Cause I'll always hunt you...
Chasing with a knife,
You run for your life,
Only I can stop you..."

Before Jeff could get to the chorus I knocked on the wall. "OI JEFFREY SING ANOTHER LYRIC AND I WILL ACTUALLY STAB YOUR BALLS AND HAVE SLENDER TAKE AWAY YOUR YOUTUBE PRIVILEGES," I yelled in my sleepy voice. I heard a faint, "Fuck you (Y/n)," before I decided to get ready for my day.

I put on my signature outfit and brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair before going downstairs to see Toby almost choking on his waffle.

"Y'know that the ceilings are also on the thin side, right? I won't be surprised that the entire mansion heard you telling Jeff off," the bloke chuckled. I rolled my eyes, stealing the last waffle on his plate.

He pouted, but stole it back. He stated, "I want to know what your answer is. Are we friends?" I took the waffle from his hand and took a bite before nodding.

"Rodgers-" He cut me off, saying, "If we're gonna be friends, you should might as well call me Toby." I nodded. "Toby, sorry for being a piece of shit to you these past 6 months. You are pretty cool for a non-perverted pasta."

He smiled at the comment, then said, "So, as friends what should we do?"

A smirk formed on my face, exclaiming, "Annoy Masky, the bastard didn't give me any cheesecake."

For the rest of the day, we kept trying to get Masky's undivided attention. When he finally would, we would simply yell, "HAI MASKY!!!" before running away.

Today was good.

Yeah, good.

A/N;
Hello... This story won't be entirely Creepypasta x Reader, it will be people from different fandoms. I will take requests, but if I'm not in the fandom I'll sadly decline. I'm sorry in advance. I'm gonna go, so buh-bye fellow homosapiens(or are you even human?)!!!