Main Characters and their info

905743 (San):

In zombie mode, hair goes white (Pulls a Kaneki during zombie mode) and eyes turn blood red. Skin pales to a sickly dead and lips fade to a deadly pale almost blue hue. He, in his human form as well as zombie, smells like a zombie to other zombies. He is the most powerful of all zombies and has a horde of his own that follows him around. His jump height and distance is greatly improved. His zombie side craves bloodlust and flesh. And experiment 238743 is the only thing that can calm the zombie side of 905743.

Age: 26

Love interest: Wooyoung

Location: Traveling to keep his crew safe and to find Wooyoung

238743 (Wooyoung):

238743 (Wooyoung):

Human vaccine, he has an immunity to the zombie virus and he has a higher healing process. He is borderline immortal, but only the doctors who experimented on him know what could kill him. He is partially aware of the zombie apocalypse but only on the experimental side, he has no idea that the group experimenting on him had released the virus.

Age: 23

Love interest: San

Location: Reinforced walled compound

000743 (Callie):

She isn't more than 4 years old and is a test tube baby. She has the hybrid genetics as well as the vaccine genetics. She is a combination of 905743 and 238743, their DNA makes up ¾ of her genetics. The doctors used an unnamed woman's eggs as well as 905743 and 238743's DNA. 000743 is the perfect counterpart of both male parents. She has the zombie mode 905743 has as well as the physical alignments. The vaccine and zombie genetics do not battle each other and she is the first baby of the experiment to have that happen. 905743's horde would listen to her as their future alpha and the other hordes that wander the world steer clear of her and the area she resides in, unless that zombie has taken a liking to her or has turned in her presence. As for the vaccine genetics she has the same healing process and should be able to be killed the same as 238743.

Age: 4

Parents: San and Wooyoung

Location: Reinforced walled compound