(oneshot🔞)21 - ☀️Jealousy☀️

☀️Jealousy☀️

Ernie was playing with Grover and Elmo at the park, also Bert is just sitting on the bench reading his favorite book, as always, he rather read than play. Ernie didn't want to leave Bert alone at the apartment, so he tagged him along with him, as long as he can see Bert. Ernie glance to Bert time to time to see if he's still there, what if he leaves without him knowing? Ernie smiled and blush, Bert is so cute when he's serious reading.

"Ernie!!! You're zooming out" Grover wave his hand in front of Ernie's face, Ernie shook his face "You've been staring at Bert like you're a CCTV!"

"Ehh?! I just forced him to come, maybe he'll leave if I ignore him!" Ernie said then Grover chuckled, patting Ernie's back.

"Of course he won't- ohh" The two hide behind the tree, someone approach Bert "Is that his sister? They look a like"

"Ugh, her again?!" Ernie pouted, Grover looks at him curiously but just shrugged his shoulder.

"Hi Bert, long time no see!" Bertha greeted. She is same as Bert, she loves pigeons too! (And they had the same look) she sat beside Bert.

"Oh hey there" Bert smiled and closed his book. Of course he knows her, they met like months ago and shared a same drink together. Ernie was so furious when he knew that he punched the table and it collapsed. Bert look around to spot Ernie, or else he'll be dead.

"What are you doing here alone?" She asked, Bert just scratched his head.

"Ernie tagged me here along with him, he's just there playing around with friends" Bert said and just smiled. Bertha giggled and snatched the book from Bert's lap "E-ehh?!"

"What are you reading?" She asked as she opens the book, the book is very boring but Bert enjoys it a lot "This is wonderful"

"Gee, thanks" Bert said and feels something isn't right around.

"Calm down Ernie" Grover holding Ernie since that girl arrived and talk to Bert. He's mad again, thankfully Grover been stopping Ernie by holding him, so he won't do any reckless things again.

"I hope I can spend a lot of time here, specially with you" She leaned her head on Bert's shoulder, he wants to push her away, but that's so mean, she's being nice and you're just going to do that? "I hope I can be with you forever too and spend a lot of---"

A pen nearly hit Bertha's face but it landed and stabbed on the bench. It's like a gun shot!!! Grover was so shocked when he knew that Ernie can do like that. Grover gulped, if he got hit by that pen, he'll be dead for sure, it's like a gun shot. Grover wiped his head and didn't see Ernie standing here!

"I heard that!!!" Ernie yelled, he's so playful and friendly, his dark aura comes out when he's jealous. Bert grabbed Ernie to calm him down.

"Oh hi Ernie! Good to see you too--"

"I think we should go home now" Bert said and pulled Ernie with him, he knows a lot of Ernie, if he won't calm him down. The place will be wreck. He's not a weakling or afraid to do anything when he's madly jealous. Bert gulped.

...

"Calm down Ernie, of course she's nothing to me, you're the only one I loved"