[29] Forever Like This (The End)

WARNING
- Uncomfortable Word
- Omegavers
- Married
- Ending

After that Kaiser start discussing the matter of his marriage with the royals about the weeding. "How could you marry a boy, Your Highness?!" One of the royal said. "This is disgusting! How can you marry to the boy that had already pregnant? What if the child did not have any royal connection? That child need to be killed!" One of the other royal said. Suddenly, the head of that royal fall to the ground. The guard behind the royal cut the head of the royal. The other royals was all shocked. "Wh- What are you doing?!"

The guard look at the royal that scream to him. "I'm sorry. This is His Highness order. Whoever talk bad about His Highness bride and also his future wife, need to be killed without mercy." The guard said. All the royals are in scared as they look at Kaiser that just calm looking at them like nothing happening in front of his eyes. "Your Highness! We told you! You cannot marry this boy!"

"Ness." Kaiser took out his hand and Ness know what it means as he answer, "Yes Your Highness." Ness took out his blade and hand it to Kaiser hand. Kaiser stand from his sit and walk to the royal that talk earlier with an emotionless face look. The royal are terrified. "Can I marry Isagi Yoichi?" Kaiser said again. He actually ask this at first when he discussing this with the royals. "I already told you, you can't!" The royal said. "I see." Kaiser said as he stab the royal one eye with the blade he holding which was Ness blade. The royal scream and it scared the other royals. The guards all close their eyes. No one dare to stare at Kaiser when Kaiser is in this state. Ness is gripping his fist as he try to hold in his scarceness and being calm so that he can watch Kaiser and stop if it really needed.

At the end, the royals all giving from stopping Kaiser from marrying Isagi and agreed. The royal that got stabbed in the eye got sent to the doctor in such a bad state. There are four royals that got killed in Kaiser hands and two that got killed by the guards are sent out from the kingdom and got buried far away.

In Kaiser Room

After their weeding, Ness lead Isagi to Kaiser room and put Isagi to sit on the bed. Ness come inside again with the food in his hands. "Isagi. Please eat. You didn't eat anything at the wedding." Ness said as sit on the bed beside Isagi with the food still in his hands. "Ness." Ness hear Isagi voice calling for him. "Yes?" Ness answer as he look at Isagi. "Why did this happen to me? He said he will free me after 2 weeks and now why am I still here?" Isagi said as he start to cry. "I can't tell about it... Please forgive Kaiser. After you left, you was still normal as he was before. After Kaiser parents died, he change a little and had to take over the Micheal Kingdom when he was only 14 year old." Ness said. "14 year old is way too young to be a king. How come he is accepted by the royal?" Isagi ask though he was not actually interested. He even ask with a tired face. "He still not fully accepted to be a king at that time. He only do what the work like a king should do as he become replacement in his dad work. After a year, the royal believe that he could become a king at young age because everything he done never fails." Ness said explaining as he answering Isagi question.

"But after some years waiting for you, he lost his temper in waiting and gathered the guards to search for you but never succeed. You were his only work and his will that he never able to complete." Ness said. 'Only me huh?' Isagi thought that his head is start lowering as it looking down to his stomach and start rubbing it. "And after you came to Michael Kingdom, Kaiser found it out and tell me to get you to him as I did what he told me to. After some time being with you, he started to feel very sick in the past few days. He always dream you died in front of him. For the last, he thought that you would be happy to have sex with your friends that you adore for two weeks. So he tell you friends to fuck you and they did. I report everything that I saw happened to you to Kaiser. Kaiser also had know that you were pregnant. All the reason he doing this is just want you to stay beside him. He doesn't want to lose you left alone like how he parents did. He told me that, if your friends still want to take you away and choose your life to be risk, he would kill himself after he kill you. When be talk about the marriage with the royals, those who dislike or reject it got killed by Kaiser in Kaiser own hands. After that -"

"Ness...." Ness stop talking as he realize that he speak too much. "Yes?" Ness look at Isagi. "M- My stomach..." Ness look at how Isagi holding tight to his stomach. "What's wrong?" Ness ask as he start to get worried. "I- It's hurts... Painful!... I can't..." Isagi said as he fall to his side on the bed. Laying there holding his stomach tightly. He feeling pain that he never experienced. "Are you okay?! Wait here. I call the doctor." Ness get out from the room as he run to find a doctor. Isagi cry as he hold his child in his stomach. "It's hurts...." Isagi mumble.

"Don't worry. The doctor will come soon." Isagi hear Kaiser voice as he felt like someone rubbing his hair. Kaiser pick Isagi up and put Isagi on his lap. He gently rub the back of Isagi and Isagi stomach to make Isagi feel less painful. Kaiser kiss Isagi on the forehead. Isagi only sobbing as he start to cry even when pain feels less hurts. Isagi stop gripping his stomach as he feels better a little.

Later, the doctor come inside Kaiser room and take a look at Isagi. According to the doctor, Isagi condition is just fine. Maybe because Isagi is a guy that he doesn't have a right body to support the baby in his belly. The doctor then left same as Ness when Kaiser told them to left.

Kaiser look at Isagi that rubbing his stomach. "Isagi." Kaiser call for the boy as Isagi look at Kaiser. "Yes?" He answer. "People get pregnant for eight to nine months right?" Kaiser ask. "Yeah?" Isagi answer. "So long. I have to wait for eight to nine months before I would able to spent my weeding night with you..." Kaiser said as Isagi blush. "Stupid Kaiser. Always think about weird stuff.." Isagi said and Kaiser smirk but the smirk is giving too harsh meaning when his face was soft like he was smiling. "That's right. I want to make love with you Isagi. I want to make love that will make you mine." Kaiser said as he kiss Isagi cheek.

"Even after I pregnant, you gotta need to let me rest for three months after being pregnant. My mom told me that..." Isagi said touching Kaiser long hair on Kaiser shoulder that look a little mess. "Are you telling me to wait for one year or what?" Kaiser said in annoying tone. "Just hang on there. You don't want me to try to kill you if my child got in danger aren't you?" Isagi said still playing with Kaiser hair without even looking at Kaiser face. Kaiser start to smirk. He take Isagi hands and pinned Isagi down to the bed. "The one that be killed will be you. I can kill you in the bed even now." Kaiser said licking his lips. Isagi smirk.

Try me~

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

This is the end guys! I know it ended up stupidly and more questions of what happens after that but I'm sorry that I cannot write any further! I am very thankful for everyone that read every single chapter in this story and vote also follow my account. This is the last chapter of this story. Thank you for everything!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★