[28] Marriage?

Guys. I think this story is almost done. I was glad and thankful for voting, follow and comment me. How sad that this all story is a little too short to be read but my brain totally lost with it. I'm very sorry for all of you....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING
- Pregnant Isagi
- Uncomfortable Word
- Bad Word

Isagi woke up in the evening and saw no one by his side. No one is his room. He saw no one. His stomach hurt that he feel like want to throw up again. His right leg hurt that is where the chain is on him. He want to take it off right away and walk to the bathroom. There's only 3 more days right? How long do he have to take this any longer. Isagi rub his stomach. 'I'm sorry that I pregnant you in this shitty world my little one. I'll give you the best I can to make you live a better life, I promise." Isagi talk to himself. He got pregnant by force without a true love from someone. He got raped everyday. From Kaiser and now to his friends. He was glad that he still have a kind friends like Kunigami, Nagi and Reo. They never do such a thing and always taking care of him. But the more real question here is, since when did he get pregnant? He confirmed himself that he is not pregnant after he leave the Itoshi Kingdom. So is he actually get pregnant when Kaiser rape him or when the other rape him? His confuses with everything but thinking about it make like Isagi want to puke.

Reo come inside later as he bring some food for Isagi. "Thank you Reo." Isagi said. "Eat." Reo said as Isagi start eating. "How is you?" Reo ask. He is taking a checking Isagi body again. "Just fine." Isagi answer. "Feel any hurt in your stomach?" Reo ask again. "Kinda did sometimes." Isagi said. "Isagi can I have a few more questions?" Reo ask. "Yes?" Isagi answer.

"Do you except this baby?"

"Yes."

"Will you take care of the baby?"

"Yes."

"Will you love them?"

"Yes."

"Are you ever think to kill the baby in your stomach or even after giving birth to the baby?"

"Never ever think such a thing to the poor thing that never beg for them to be born."

"Do you... ever want to found out who's the father of the baby?"

"..........."

"Isagi?"

"I don't know..."

Reo sigh as Isagi stop eating. "Why did you ask me all of this?" Isagi ask. "Just want to know." Reo said. Isagi nod as he understands and continue eating. After finish eating, Reo take the food out.

3 Days Later

2 weeks has passed. Kaiser free Isagi just like how it promises. Ness unlock the chain on Isagi like Kaiser order. Kunigami and Isagi having their reunion together as they both hug each other tightly. Nagi also reunited with Isagi after Kunigami did. Weirdly Reo did nothing but stand away.

Right now they all is waiting for Kaiser in the main room. Like Kaiser said, he want to meet them all after all of this 2 weeks and now here they are.

"Where the hell is Kaiser?" Chigiri said.

Isagi is now resting on Kunigami shoulder sleeping on the couch. Nagi is resting beside Reo on the couch and he is also sleeping.

A minute after that, Kaiser finally come. Nagi wake up and because Isagi is still way too tired, they don't want to bother him and let the boy sleep but Isagi is still in Kunigami arms. They bow to Kaiser. Since he is still a king.

"Your Highness, what do you want for us to be here?" Saw ask as he was the first to speak. "Nothing. But I just want to tell you all something." Kaiser said. "What is it?" Bachira said. "I'm going to marry Isagi." Kaiser said. Kunigami look at Kaiser in shock. Kaiser look at Ness. "Ness, take Isagi." Kaiser said as he ordering Ness. Ness bow to Kaiser as he accept the order. "Yes Your Highness." Ness said as he walk towards Kunigami that holding tight to the sleeping Isagi. "Don't you dare!" Kunigami yell.

Why did this happen again. After all Isagi suffering in this place already like hell and the worst is that he got pregnant. And now, Kaiser want to marry him? Why? Why all of this has to happen? Why Isagi is always getting suffered? What did Isagi did wrong?

All Kunigami could do is only stepping back while hold tight Isagi in his arms. "No please..." Kunigami said.

Without giving a second for people to think about what just happend, Kunigami was pressed down even if it only take more than 5 people for held Kunigami down though it has their time long to keep him down but Kunigami still get pinned down. Ness took Isagi in his arm. "Don't you dare!" Kunigami said. Ness pick up Isagi and walk towards Kaiser and hand Isagi to Kaiser. "Get off your hands of Isagi!" Kurona said as the guards also held them down. Kaiser put his finger to his mouth. "Shh. You're going to wake him up." Kaiser said. Kaiser look at the people in front of him but in his eyes, there is nothing than a lifeless thing.

"Choose." Kaiser said but his words confuse them. "Leave Isagi with me or you want to take him away from me?" Kaiser said. "I'm taking Isagi back to his home. At a place where he could be safe than around people like you all!!" Kunigami yell. "Then choose Isagi or this world?" Kaiser tell them to choose again. "Huh?" Bachira said. "The one that I'm going to destroy." Kaiser said as it make them shock even Ness did. "What?...." Reo said. He still has a shock face sticking to his face. "If you really going to take him away from me then choose, whether it this world or Isagi life would cost you to do it." Kaiser said again. "Crazy! Are you trying to say that you would kill Isagi?!" Bachira yell out even he was actually terrified by Kaiser words. "If I couldn't be with Isagi, then no one else could too." Kaiser said. "Fuck! Even when you destroy this world, you would take Isagi back when there is no one could stop you aren't you?!" Rin said. "That's why I said 'if you take him away'. All I have to do take Isagi back from you. If you choose for me to kill Isagi, I kill him right here and right now. You can take away his dead body." Kaiser said as he look at Isagi and brush Isagi hair with his one hand before looking back at them. "Choose. Or I kill you here by myself." Kaiser said as they all gulped in scared.