Part 2- Rescue

Till POV:

Till quickly kneeled next to Ivan and rolled him onto his back and held his hand in his, still oblivious to the numerous sirens going off.

“You dumbass, what the hell were you thinking?”Till's voice cracked as he looked at Ivan, hoping his eyes would open to look back at him, to tell him he's ok, to show he's alive, but nothing, Ivan just layed there still, his chest moving up and down at an irregular pace. 

Till let out a sob from the back of his throat and squeezed Ivan’s hand harder when someone from behind him grabbed him from under the arms and started to pull him away from Ivan. Till snapped back to reality and began to pull away from the hands that pulled him back looking around hysterically, noticing that the aliens in the crowd were yelling and fleeing, trying to get out as fast as they could. Weird.

Till then looked back to Ivan, seeing two figures go over and grab him, Till couldn’t see who those figures were as they lifted Ivan’s lifeless body and it made Till nervous. He fought some more to make his way over to him, to Ivan, he kicked and started to scream when he saw a familiar figure, or rather familiar hair color. 

Mizi.

What the hell is she doing here? Wait, Mizi’s alive?! What the hell is going on?! Till was spiraling confused as to what was going on, everything was happening so fast that he almost didn’t realize that he was being put into a van. 

Till gasped as he was thrown into the van, his back hitting the bottom of the van.

“Till it’s me Mizi, sorry we couldn’t get here sooner”, Mizi got into the van and sat next to Till.

“Mizi? Wha- I thought you died? What is going on?” Till looked around wildly as his brain tried to process the last ten minutes.

“We are here to rescue you! We would have arrived earlier but we underestimated how many aliens and guards there were…” Mizi mumbles the last part while scratching her neck, trying to hide behind her shorter hair. 

Just as Till starts to calm his breathing the door to the van opens causing him to jump. He watched as two men carried a figure into the back of the van and put the person down, another girl then hops in the van clutching a part of her stomach as she kneels over the person like the other two men.

Till looks closer at the body on the ground and his eyes widen as he realizes it's Ivan, his blood leaking onto the floor of the van, his clothes once white and well mannered now mostly red with his blood, his suit now unkept. Till's eyes widen as he notices him and crawls over to him, now kneeling next to Ivan’s head, Till looks down at Ivan, putting a hand on his cheek, feeling his skin.

Cold. Ivan was cold and it terrified him. 

Was Ivan dead? No, no he’s not. He can't be.

 Till’s head starts spinning, his emotions out of control. He snapped back and looked at Ivan when one of the men started to cut his shirt to get to his gun wounds. Till watches as Ivans shirt is cut off of him and looks at the wound on his side. Till sucks in a breath as he looks at the damage, all Till can think about is how much it must hurt, it's bleeding profusely and has no sign of stopping, staining his skin a cruel red.

“Oh shit, this is worse than I thought.”, One of the guys who carried Ivan breathes out which makes Till’s heart almost stop. 

“Quickly patch it up as quickly as you can, we also have to search for more wounds so we will have to hurry” A tall woman with brown hair orders the
others. After her order, the two guys start to apply pressure to the wound, pressing it hard enough for the bleeding to slow. 

Till puts Ivans head in his lap,stroking his hair slowly as the others start to rip more at his shirts and jackets.

“Till are you hurt at all? Any injuries?”, Mizi asks, sitting next to him assisting in any way she can.

Till shakes his head no and looks back to Ivan, whose breathing is unsteady as they start to wrap his wound tight. After they wrap his wound on his chest they start to cut off more layers until he is shirtless.

“Holy shit, how many times did they shoot this fucking guy?!”Another person in the van yelled. Till looks to where the guy was pointing and two more gunshots are on his upper arm. 

“Fuck, Hyuna we dont have enough supplys, we will have to put pressure on them until we get back to base”, The guy with a scar on his face looks to Hyuna.

“On it, just don't press too hard or it could make it worse”, The two guys nod and start applying pressure to his arm, covering the gunshots making the bleeding slow. The woman with the brown hair, Hyuna, Till remembers, comes over and sits next to Mizi.

“Jesus, that was hectic as all hell”, Hyuna huffs out and leans on Mizi’s shoulder, clutching her abdomen. Mizi huffs out a sigh and leans on Hyuna’s shoulder.

“I hope Ivan makes it through…” Mizi mumbles that Till almost misses it, he sucks in a breath and continues to rub Ivans head.

A few minutes of driving in silence a bump in the road causing everyone to shift and jump around, Till remained as still as possible to avoid moving Ivan but the others holding his wounds slipped and fell, losing their grip.

“Shit! Get back to holding the wounds!” Someone in the van yelled. Till looked down at Ivans face and panicked, he held onto his face not looking away from any part of him for any reason.

As the others started to apply pressure to his wounds again, Ivan let out a small grunt of pain causing Till to straighten and rub his head. Ivan slightly opened his eyes and locked his vision on Till. Even in a serious situation like this Ivan couldn’t look away.

Ivan looked at Till and gave him a small smile. Till stroked his hair and looked back at him, noticing Ivans strength was weakening.

“You fucking idiot.. Why would you do that?” Till asked,his voice breaking as he looked at Ivan and continuing to rub his head, all Ivan did was smile.

Ivan inhaled but immediately started to cough, blood coming out of his mouth slightly, making Till even more worried, but Ivan still smiled at him before his eyes rolled back and closed comepletely.

------------------------------------------

Heres chapter 2!!
Im leaving it on a cliffhanger for funzies and ill update soon!
I'll either update tomorrow or in a few days❤