"Holy shit." He mumbles, almost falling to the floor.

"Hey man." Mike hugs him as well, but Eddie doesn't hug back, he stands in ever so apparent shock.

The gong, which stands on the far side of the room suddenly rings, making the four of us jump. The mallet which rung it, is held by Richie Toizer, stood by Ben Hanscom and the fiery haired Beverly Marsh.

"The losers club has officially begun." Richie declares casually, making me roll my eyes.

"Look at these guys." Eddie snickers under his breath.

The other losers, were fairly easy to recognize, particularly Richie who's only obvious change was his height. All except Ben. For someone known as 'the fat kid' he sure did clean up nicely. I only knew it was him after realizing it must be, since there was nobody else left. His stubbly beard gives him the look of every male model, he is a regular John Pearson. Beverly Marsh, though she did  cause me much pain in my teenage years, gives me a surprising sense of comfort, much like that of a mother figure. 

Before I know it, we're all sitting down, drinking, telling jokes, as if we're here on vacation rather than the true circumstances. I hold Bill's hand under the table, squeezing it every so often. 

"Wait, Eddie you got married?!" Richie exclaims laughing out loud.

"Yeah, why's it so fucking funny, dickwad?!" Eddie retorts.

"To like...a woman?" Richie jokes, making Bill chuckle softly.

"Fuck you bro." Eddie's use of the word 'bro' catches me of guard, it was quite frankly the gayest use of the word I've ever heard.

"Fuck you!" The raven haired boy says back.

"What about you trash-mouth, you married?" Bill asks causing the whole table to erupt with laughter. 'No ways,' and 'sureeee's,' go on for about a minute before Richie cuts off our giggle fits.

"No, I got married." Richie states, making me gasp.

"Rich, I don't believe that." Bev scoffs.

A mix of when's and how's shakes the table.

"You didn't know I got married?" Richie smiles. "Me and your mom are very very happy right now." He grins cockily, making Bill spit whatever he was drinking back into the cup, and Bev squeal with laughter. Seconds later everyone is laughing, not including me and Eddie, who sits there with an agitated frown on his face. 

I roll my eyes. "Some things never change." 

"Fuck you." Eddie says calmly, as the waitress he walked in with creeps behind him, setting a bottle next to his plate. 

Richie than compared Eddie's mom to Jabba The Hut, from Star Wars. Doing an exceptional impression of the characters voice.

"We get it!" Eddie says mockingly "My moms was a great big fat person! Heeelarious!!"

The whole table erupted with laughter once again, making me nearly fall of my chair.

"Wait, wait, let's talk about the elephant not in the room!" Richie exclaims after a few drinks are poured. "Ben, what the fuck man."

"Okay, okay, obviously, I lost a few pounds." The handsome man shrugs, as if it was only a few.

"A few?!"

"Yeah, 'a few!'"

"Mhm, yeah buddy!"

"No shit!"

"Your like...hot!" Richie blurts out. "Like every Brazilian soccer player wrapped up into one person!"

Now this, out of all the shitty jokes Richie has told tonight, gets me laughing.