Simple beginnings

Ron Weasley didn't have lots of friends. He grew up in the countryside and never had the chance to meet new people. His siblings had the same problem, the most fun that the Weasleys did was play tricks on each other. Ron could particularly remember the time that Fred and George gave him a head-inflating cookie... His head was so large that he was constantly bumping into the ceiling of the Burrow. Ron grimaced at the memory.

Unfortunately, he didn't even have a wand yet... His older brothers were constantly bragging about how they had the opportunity to use magic in the house. Ron was usually very lonely and used his free time to read up on his favorite Quidditch team (Chudley Cannos) in the Daily Prophet or play with his little sister Ginny.

Ron Pov:

As Ron walked through the wall and landed on platforms 9 and 3/4, he was amazed by the train station. Of course, he had seen it before when he was dropping his brothers off, but he was very excited that now it was his chance to finally ride the magical train.

Fred and George had told Ron that the train stewardless gave free magical treats to first years, he wasn't sure if they were telling the truth, but he was very excited to finally have a look inside the train.

He started walking toward the train, still memorized by the magical station. People were everyone lifting their suitcases with their wands, and mums and dads were wishing their kids a good term.

"Need some help sonny," a train conductor asked.

"Er, with what," Ron replied a bit confused.

"With your bags, son," the conductor said chuckling.

"Oh er, my mistake," Ron replied his face turning red with embarrassment.

As Ron gave his bags to the train conductor, he looked around for his family. He had just realized that he hadn't seen his family since he had walked into platform 9 3/4.

"Ronald, Ronald," a high-pitched voice came from behind him.

He turned around to see his mum panting from running over to where he was.

"Do you need help with your bags," his mum asked.

"No a train conductor helped me with him," Ron said turning to face the conductor who was currently loading new bags into the train cars.

"Well Ronald, I hope you have a very happy first year at Hogwarts, and please don't be like Fred and George," she said with a stern voice.

"'I won't, I promise mum, just trust me," Ron said.

"Alright then Mr. Grownup," his mom said jokingly, "you better get on the train, it's leaving in a minute."

"Ronald, wait," he recognized the voice it was his dad.

"Yes, dad?"

"Here," his dad planted a chocolate frog case in his hand.

"Wow, thank you so much, Dad," Ron said grinning.

As Ron boarded the train, he shot his final goodbyes to his mum and dad.

"Bye Mum and Dad," Ron said with a happy face.

"Bye Ronald," his mum and dad said with a happy cheer.

He was ecstatic that he was finally going to Hogwarts. He had heard so many fantastic stories of his brother's learning spells that could turn others into crabs, and he was excited to begin. He walked up and down the trail cars looking for a free seat in one of the rooms. Unfortunately, he was unable to find any and settled for an empty carriage by himself. He shrugged it off sitting by himself, he was sure that he would make friends when he was at Hogwarts.

As Ron opened his chocolate frog, a bushy-haired girl popped into his carriage.

"May I sit here," she asked, "all of the other carriages are full."

"Uh, sure," Ron said still unaware of who this girl was.

Ron continued wanting more information on who this was, "Uh hello," Ron said a bit slowly.

"Hello, my name is Hermione Granger," she said quickly, her eyes on her lap.

"Well hello, my name is Ron Weasley," Ron replied...

Is this good for a good chapter. Trying to get good at this writing stuff, I will try to post soon not sure yet, Have a great day everyone.!