Chapter 8:Team 11 Pass Or Fail!

Anko:(Thinking)That naruto is quite powerful seems his time away has been very beneficial the power to not only control ice but to manipulate fire as well very interesting.Let's see how th other 2 do.

Right now the 3 genins were sitting down around each other talking.

Naruto:Ok now we have learned that our sensei was telling the truth about the dangerous animals here and I doubt that bear will be the last one we see.

Yakumo:So what's the plan?

Naruto:Right now while we have time to relax we need to talk about what we can do.

Hanabi:What can we do?

Naruto:Yes we need to know our strengths and weaknesses in case we need to cover each other's backs. Here we are a team there is a reason for that.So we have to work together if we are gonna get through this.So who wants to share?

Yakumo:I will go. I am good at genjutsu to the point where the person I am controlling thinks it's real.But I am not good at close combat and I have to keep my emotions in check for reasons.

Naruto noticed the sad look on her face and saved a thought for later as he then turned to hanabi.

Naruto:Ok hanabi what about you?

Hanabi:As you can see I am a hyuga with the byakugan kekkei genkai . I am quite good in the traditional gentle fist style of my clan. I am able to use the 8 trigrams 64 palms technique but I can only go up to 32 palms. My strongest technique is the rotation.When I use it I won't be able to do anything strenuous for a while until I build my chakra back up.

Naruto:I see well for me I am able to manipulate ice and fire how I see fit I am good at long range and close combat. I am also very skilled at kenjutsu with both of these swords on my back. They are special.

Hanabi:Ok so what's-

She was interrupted by her stomach growling as she blushed and looked away in embarrassment.

Naruto-Chuckles-I see you're hungry I am sure there is some food around here somewhere.

They then hear giant footsteps approaching.

Naruto:Seems like another beast is approaching hanabi. Can you see what it is?

Nodding her head, Hanabi activated her byakugan and saw a giant tiger approaching.

Hanabi:Seriously!? First a giant bear and now a giant tiger?

Naruto:Seems like it's coming towards us.

Naruto then drew ryujin jakka as flames blaze around the sword.

He then sees the hulking beast emerge in front of the group snarling at them as he looks down at his prey