𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅...?

✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥

"So you're telling me that we are a couple in the upcoming future?"

"Isn't it's obvious? You saw that shit with your eyes too."

Taehyun snapped at beomgyu too frustrated to put the things together, he just witness the future taehyun and that bitch was making out with each other... But why?

"Look I get that you are mad but it doesn't mean you could talk to me like that."

"Doesn't we always talk like this to each other,Why is it bothering you now?"

Beomgyu looks away not having any reply to that question, taehyun is right... Why it's bothering him?

"Leave that, the important thing is how will we go back to where we came from. "

Both of them sits on the bed, the future couples had left the room few minutes ago after killing them both internally with there make out session.

"The two of them can return again, we can easily get caught."

Beomgyu nod his head thinking for few minutes, right the couples can return anytime and they both have no idea how to go back in the past.

"We can live with them here till we decide how to go back."

Taehyun gave him an annoyed look because how stupid that idea sounds.

"Do you think that it will even wor-"

The door unlocked making them both freeze on the spot both of them look towards the door meeting eyes with the future beomgyu who was as shocked as they were.

"Ahhhh!"

The future beomgyu shouts loudly calling for his lover - future taehyun continuously, past taehyun wasnt surprised that the elder beomgyu is still idiot as now.

"What is it- oh god who are you both? Thiefs?"

Both taehyun and beomgyu looks at the other taehyun who doesn't look shocked but rather confused just like them, meanwhile the elder beomgyu was hiding behind his lover like a idiot he was.

"We are not thiefs trust me, you can check all your belongings in the house they are as it is."

"If it's like that, then why did you break in our house?"

"We are from the past."

Both future taehyun and beomgyu look at each other not believing them.

"Stop joking around kids, just tell me whats the truth."

Taehyun glares at the future beomgyu holding the urge to punch him on the face and make that pretty face left in blood and pain.

"Are you that stupid? Just look at this guy he even looks like you."

Now that said, the future taehyun looks at both his lover and the kid they do look so much alike, it's like the kid is his lover's childhood clone.

"I don't believe you, this kid is definitely uglier and I don't remember being ugly."

The future beomgyu earned a loud smack on his arm by his lover, future taehyun looks at the little taehyun carefully ruffling his hairs and pinching his cheeks on the way.

"don't touch me, even if you're me."

"Yep, this kid is definitely me."

The elder beomgyu stares at little beomgyu giving him an unpleasant look making it obvious that he can't believe this kid was his own previous self .

"So how did you both end up here?"

"That stupid guy stole my important book of magic and thought it was an interesting thing to look through the future."

Younger taehyun points at beomgyu explaining everything while elder beomgyu was feeling ashamed by his actions but not him.

"I don't remember doing the magic part in the past."

"But I remember you took that book in the library and after that... I guess we kind of become closer?"

"Yeah, maybe it was after that time only."

"It's not the time to talk about how you both became closer tell us how we went back."

The elder beomgyu gave him an annoyed look not liking his own self because of how annoying he was, he sit beside the younger taehyun choosing to listen to him rather than his past self.

"I don't like you seriously, you should change that attitude of yours little beomgyu."

"I am literally you Mr."

"And I am really ashamed to know that."

Both the taehyun giggle at the little argument between the choi's, they both are similar but different at the same time.

"But I have a question to ask before we discuss about anything."

"Yeah?"

"Why were you both making out?"

Beomgyu questions them making elder taehyun blush hardly as he tries to hide his face looking away, on the other hand his lover just smirks rubbing his nose proudly.

"It's because I can make out with my husband whenever I want. "

"Husband?" / "what?"

Both taehyun and beomgyu asked at the same time there mind went blank after hearing what the other beomgyu said just now.

"Yeah my husband."

Elder taehyun slapped his lover's hand away who was pointing at him, taehyun was speechless and so as beomgyu but he doesn't find the idea of them being married that bad to be honest.

On the other hand, taehyun hates the idea, it's far more better to marry his best friend huening kai rather than this stupid guy.

"What was the reason taehyun?"

Taehyun ask his own self who was still as red as a tomato, he can't believe that this day will come where he will be married to a bitch like beomgyu.

"it's just we fell in love and become comfortable to each other then one day he proposed to me and I couldn't help but say yes to him."

Taehyun looks at beomgyu with disgust written on his face, while beomgyu who was just listening to the conversation stares back at him confuse.

"Don't ever propose to me in the future... If you did I will break your bones beomgyu."

"Break my bones? But all I am seeing is getting yes in return."

Beomgyu points at the elder taehyun who looks away linking his arm with lover.

"Still don't bitch."

"I can't promise that to be honest."

Taehyun stands up from the bed, he just wants to beat that shitty smirk out of beomgyu face right now and nothing else.

"Don't fight here kids."

"Shut up taehyun, it's all your damn fault."

"Wait me? But I didn't do anything."

Taehyun was going to say something but the bell rang making the four of them froze on the spot, elder beomgyu remove his phone to check who was it at this time.

"It's yeonjun hyung."