SP: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen..I am sorry to interrupt you at such a lively party but I promise I won't take more than 5 minutes..

So as you all know me , Hi!! I am Shivani Pawar, owner of "Cafe Valley Brew" so on the occasion of its One year anniversary I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to one and all present here..
So first things first, thank you all for joining us today on our special occasion..
I cannot express how blessed I feel rn, to have such lovely people around...
So thank you all, aap sab ne Cafe Valley Brew ko jitna pyaar diya uske liye, aap logo ke bina ye possible na hota, chahe fir wo Miss.Becky ke daily " Iced Americano" ke orders hote ya Mr.Shivaan ke "Centre Filled Strawberry Donuts" ke,fir chahe wo humari sabse choti member Rishika ke favourite Almond cookies ho ya humare sabse aged member Bubu(dadu) Jeet Singh ke unending Chai Ke Orders, I cannot express my gratitude to you all..
And sabse zyada thanks mai karna chahungi apni sabse azeez dost aur business partner, aap sab ki favourite Karishma Singh ka.. inke support ke bina shayad cafe Valley Brew ek sapna hi reh jaata, the way she has always supported me in this journey and the way she has trusted me with food and menu, "khair!! uske alawa unke paas koi option nahi tha kyuki ye bohot ki kharab cook hain"

All including KS laugh at the remark made by Shivani..

SP: But seriously Thank You Karishma for all the support and trust that you put on me, for being the best business partner anyone could ever ask for and sabse zyada, thanks for being my best friend and making my life a much better place, "I Hate You Bro"..

KS gave a flying kiss to SP,"I Hate You More "

SP( rolled her eyes): Toh ab, iss se pehle aap log mereko tamatar fek ke maaro, I am officially done with the speech and now i present to you aap sab ki favourite, Jageshwar Ki Jaan,humari in house sasti Sunidhi Chauhan "Karishma Singh"...
Jo Aaj iss special occasion pe hum sab ke liye apni Sangeet ki kala ka pradarshan karengi..
So over to you Miss.Singh but usse pehle
"Let me raise the toast to Cafe Valley Brew"

All in Unison,"Cheers"🥳🥳🍷
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In contrast, Haseena's meeting continued late into the night, with strategies being devised, resources being allocated, and risks being weighed carefully. The gravity of the mission weighed on Haseena's shoulders, but she remained steadfast in her resolve to bring down the cartel and uphold the principles she believed in.

CH: Miss Mallik, iss drug cartel ko trace kar ke khatam karne ki zimmedari apki hai, apko jo bhi requirements hain wo sab apko provide Kia jayega..
Aap aur apki poori MPT ki team ko ye case allocate Kia jaata hai..
Humare kuch Resources hai jo Uttrakhand mei kaam kar rahe hain, they will get in touch with you and will help you navigate through the case..

HM: Sure Ma'am, thank you for your support, I will not disappoint you

CH: Good, toh aap apni packing kar lijiye aap kal sham ki flight se Uttrakhand jayengi jaha apko pick karne ke liye hum apne ek resource ko bhej denge..aur baaki apki team bhi kuch dino mei apko wahi report karegi, am I Clear??

HM: Yes Ma'am..

CH keeps both her hand on HM's shoulder," Good Luck for the mission champ, ab hum mission khatam hone ke baad milenge and I hope Iss baar aap apni galti sudhar lengi Officer"..
CH winks at her, leaving HM totally confused with her thoughts..

HM just salutes all the Officers and moves out of the conference room, totally confused by CH's last words...
She reached the parking spot while still struggling with her thoughts, she half mindedly took out the keys of the Jeep and sat in the Jeep when a sudden epiphany hit her..

HM couldn't help but feel a gush of hope run all through her body, her heart beats became fast, her breath became short.
She quickly reached out to her wallet and pulled out a passport size photo of KS, her eyes brimmed with unshed tears of Joy and yearning,she clutched the photo of KS near her heart , she closed her eyes rested her head on the headrest of the car as she fidgeted with the ring that she was wearing, trying to feel the essence of KS..
She placed a long deep kiss on the ring
As few drops of tears made their way out through her eyes to her cheeks..
.
.
.
.
.
.