The Other Characters

[Name]: Lust[Description]: "What was once a shy and sweet girl who played sports is now a girl who falls in love with anyone with a pulse

[Name]: Lust
[Description]: "What was once a shy and sweet girl who played sports is now a girl who falls in love with anyone with a pulse. Though she has her limits, having no attraction to children or young teenagers or elders. And also, apparently, having no attraction to the other Sins."
[Opinions]:
(Chip Bag) - "Eugh...."
(Bubble Tea) - "I like her! Even if she seems to like me too much."
(Gluttony) - "Best baking buddy!"
(Greed) - "Stop with the neck kisses! How are you even doing that when I am a gold nugget??" "Oh, and I'm also worried that she may get this story cancelled. So like, we better reign her in. Also ignore the description it's lying she flirts with anyone, even if they are a Sin! Her curse that forces others to reciprocate her feelings may not affect us, but it creeps us out whenever she does it still!"
(Sloth) - "I'm scared to fall asleep around her..."
(Wrath) - "I can and will use Mr. Pickax on you if you keep flirting with me!!"
(Envy) - "The weirdo who for some reason thinks I have any attraction towards anyone. How pathetic."
(Pride) - "I'm.. I'm actually pretty scared of her, not gonna lie..."

[Name]: Gluttony[Description]: "He may bake stuff with aplomb, but make no mistake! This soft boy is not who he once was before

[Name]: Gluttony
[Description]: "He may bake stuff with aplomb, but make no mistake! This soft boy is not who he once was before. He doesn't even remember his own adopted daughter! That's how bad this curse is!"
[Opinions]:
(Chip Bag) - "The cakes are really good, but I can't even eat them! ...Else I start impulsively eating more and more of what he makes."
(Bubble Tea) - "Why must he make cursed cakes?? I want some too! D:"
(Lust) - "So cute~! I love baking with him, and adding my "secret ingredient" to the goods~!"
(Greed) - "I mean... what else could I say that anyone else hasn't? He should seriously open a Bakery though!"
(Sloth) - "...He's my go-to pillow."
(Wrath) - "Very easy to kill, but I wouldn't do that to him even if I wanted to!"
(Envy) - "Very fun to lay on and see his reactions."
(Pride) - "I just leave him be. I'm busy with what I have to do as leader after all! ...Although I do want to have one of those cakes..."

"