Crazy Train/Symphonyville

Start from the beginning

Barb goes up and attaches the Techno string in the guitar as it transforms and turns red like the Hard Rock string. "Only four more strings to go until rock unites the world" Barb smirked as she sat down on her throne before noticing something or rather someone was missing, "Dad? Where's Dad?" and then a toilet flushing was heard from a small portapotty. Soon someone came out as it revealed to be an elderly Rock Troll with muddy blue skin, a purple nose, black hair with grey streaks and red eyes as he was in a motorized rock wheelchair; a mobile throne. This is former King Thrash of Rock also known as Barb's father. "There you are, Dad. I got the Techno string" Barb told her father proudly. "Cool. What's a string ag-again? What? Uh..." former King Thrash stammered and Barb asked him softly "Don't you remember the plan?" and former King Thrash starts to say "Plan? I don't remember...".

"Oh! Great idea, man! Okay, guys, line up. We're gonna go over the plan again" Barb said as three Rock Trolls with denim jackets lined up. "Okay. We're on a World Tour" Barb began to explain, "And on each stop, we get a new string. When I have all six strings, I'll play the ultimate power chord. And I will unite the Trolls under one music" and then she did the devil horn symbol as she added/shouts "Our music!".

"Rock!" she and the other Rock Trolls cheered and then former King Thrash slowly lifted his hand as be attempted to do the rock and roll symbol/pose too

"Rock!" she and the other Rock Trolls cheered and then former King Thrash slowly lifted his hand as be attempted to do the rock and roll symbol/pose too. "Oh, here it comes!" Barb says excitedly, but the former King of Rock could barely even lift his fingers. "Uh, just a little bit more..." Riff said and then Barb told him "Riff, just help him, man" and Riff replied "Yes, Your Rockness" and he went over to former King Thrash while saying as he flicked up the former King of Rock's two fingers "Aw. There it is".

This made the Rock Trolls cheer for their former King while Barb shouts "Yeah!" and then former King Thrash shouted "Rock and roll!" and Barb hopped on the side of the wheelchair and side hugged her father while cheering "Yeah!" and the two laugh

Meanwhile with Poppy, Ruby and the Group

Poppy was looking out at the view from Sheila-B as she inhales deeply while Ruby was sitting down as she was reading 'The Three Little Pigs' her favorite book from her childhood to Coral Blush, who was sitting in her lap while Blaze was laying on his 'mother's' head, "The first and second pig went away and played the rest of the day. The third pig finished his brick house and went out to gather some firewood and food to prepare for winter" Ruby reads as Coral Blush was looking at the book curiously and Trollex, who was sitting down next to Ruby as he was also curious about the book she was reading, since he had never heard a bedtime story like this one before. "What an... interesting story" Trollex comments and this made Ruby look at him and smiled as she said "Well, this was one of my favorite bedtime stories from my childhood and it's a popular bedtime story for children".