just try : 5

(Abhi car se medicine or juice leke jiya ky room pe chala jata hein )

Abhi: Come on, Jiya, you need to take your medicine and juice. It's important for your health.

Jiya: I'm not in the mood, Abhi. I feel terrible.

Abhi: I understand, but you need to take care of yourself. Remember what the doctor said about your health.

Jiya: (Reluctantly) Fine, I'll take the medicine and juice, but only if you promise to stay with me.

Abhi: Of course, Jiya. I'll be right here by your side, just like always.

Jiya: (Taking the medicine and sipping the juice) Thanks, Abhi. You're the best friend anyone could ask for.

Abhi: (Smiling) And you're the strongest person I know, Jiya. You'll get through this, I promise.

Jiya: (Feeling a bit better) I hope so. Having you here makes everything seem a little less scary.

Abhi: That's what friends are for, Jiya. We stick together through thick and thin.

Jiya: (Nodding) Yeah, we do. I'm lucky to have you in my life, Abhi.

Abhi: (Gently) And I'm lucky to have you, Jiya. Now, let's focus on getting you back to full health. We've got a lot of adventures still ahead of us.

Jiya: (Smiling weakly) Yeah, I can't wait for that. Thanks for always being there for me, Abhi.

Abhi: Anytime, Jiya. Now, let's rest up and get you feeling better. Tomorrow is a new day, full of possibilities.

(They settle in, with Abhi staying by Jiya's side until she falls asleep, their friendship stronger than ever.)

Jiya wakes up suddenly, her heart pounding from a bad dream. She looks around the dimly lit room, feeling disoriented for a moment before realizing where she is. Abhi is sleeping peacefully in the chair beside her bed.

Jiya: (Softly) Abhi?

Abhi stirs awake, sensing Jiya's distress.

Abhi: (Concerned) Jiya, what's wrong? Are you okay?

Jiya: (Voice trembling) I... I had a bad dream, Abhi. I'm scared.

Abhi: (Sitting up) Hey, it's okay. You're safe now. Do you want to talk about it?

Jiya nods, feeling comforted by Abhi's presence. She recounts the details of her dream, describing the feeling of helplessness and fear that had overwhelmed her.

Abhi: (Listening attentively) I'm sorry you had to go through that, Jiya. Dreams can be really unsettling sometimes.

Jiya: (Sniffling) Yeah, they can. But having you here makes it better.

Abhi: (Squeezing her hand) I'll always be here for you, Jiya. No matter what.

Jiya: (Smiling weakly) Thank you, Abhi.

Abhi: (Getting up) How about we go up to the rooftop for a bit? Some fresh air might help clear your mind.

Jiya: (Nodding) Okay, let's go.

Abhi helps Jiya out of bed and they make their way up to the rooftop. The cool night air feels refreshing against their skin as they settle into a cozy corner.

Jiya: (Taking a deep breath) This feels nice. Thank you for suggesting it, Abhi.

Abhi: (Smiling) Anything for you, Jiya. Remember, I'll always be here to chase away the bad dreams and bring back the good ones.

Jiya: (Feeling grateful) I'm lucky to have you, Abhi.

Abhi: (Gently) And I'm lucky to have you, Jiya. Now, let's enjoy this moment together and forget about the nightmares. We have each other, and that's all that matters.