Her Innocent Love

This story was requested by user90775424

It was her idea, her plot I'm just putting it in words to make a good story. Hope! You guys will like it as much as I did. Seriously girl, I loved your idea. 😘🫰🏻

____________

Tropes:

• Strong FMC
• Immature MMC
• Childhood Love
• Reverse Age-gap
• Touch her and 💀
• He calls her "My woman"

INTRODUCTION
(Cast)

SHEHNAAZ

"I fell for him, the moment his innocent doe eyes meet with mine; after his mother put him on my lap. I was 8. And he? He was just eight hours old. Just eight-fucking-hours. I fell for him, when he was just a baby. He is, my Baby."

SIDHARTH

"She must be 8 years older than me; but I don't give a fuck to it. I love her. She is fucking mine. She is MY WOMAN. So, yeah! Fuck you all."

TINA

"Did you guys have sex yet?"

PRIYA

"Babe! Have you gone mad? He is so young!"

MOHIT

"Sid! Her sister is so fucking beautiful. Set us up. Please! I beg you bro."

VEER

"Sidharth! She will be your future sister-in-law. Be respectful to her."

PLOT

When Sidharth was born, Shehnaaz was 8. When his mother put him on her lap for the first time, she immediately fell in love with him; with his innocent doe eyes and beautiful smile. They spent time together for six months and Shehnaaz found for him kept growing. But, her good days come to an end when his family leaves for the USA, for business purposes leaving her heartbroken.

Now after 22 years later he is coming back to India with his family to attend his cousin brother Veer's wedding with Priya, who is Shehnaaz's cousin sister.

Now when they'll meet again, how will they react seeing each other? How will love blossom between them? How will they fight for their love?

To know everything keep hooking up here! ;)

How was the introduction? And story plot? Don't forget to let me know in the comment section 👇🏻👇🏻

THANK YOU. ❤️