||JEON Group||

V straight head to meeting room ignoring everyone making Choi brothers frown.
Yeonjun: "Something is wrong with hyung?" - he said making Soobin roll his eyes and removed his arm around his shoulder.
Soobin: "He is always weird it's just you didn't accept this before" - he said making Yeonjun scoff before he argue further Soobin turn his face towards entrance.
Yeonjun: "Is it bunny noona!" - she questioned with wide eyes and mouth same with Soobin.
Guk: "Good Morning guys....what happened with your faces?" - she asked making them shake their heads in sync.
Jimin: "Argh these stupid secretaries of your brother and husband....side away we need to attend meeting" - she said waving them off making guk chuckle.
Guk: "You work here Chim?" - she asked making Jimin gasp and shook her head violently.
Jimin: "No never I will prefer to die than working for Kims and Jeons.... I am happy with my boss he is not like them" - she said and smiled at last making guk node.
Yoongi: "Park Jimin....you are late!" - he said sternly coming to them making guk bite her lips nervously because they still didn't get back to normal.
Jimin: "Come on boss .....it's still time in meeting....you are so mean ....you didn't even greet me I am deeply hurt" - she said sniffing her invisible tears starting her drama here too. Yoongi sighed and glanced at guk who was looking down all this time.
Yoongi: "If you are done admiring the floor then go inside kook is waiting for you ....and you come with me I need to discuss some points before the meeting starts" - he said making Jimin stomp her feet and followed him while guk went inside meeting room.
Kook: "Good Morning bunny .....I was waiting for you only come" - he said welcoming her with a sweet smile and hug her making guk hug back.
Guk: "Good Morning .....but why hyungie?....I told you about my dream right then" - she complained pouting heavily making kook chuckle and kiss her forehead.
Kook: "I know that's why I choose a project which needs a dedicated person like you....just this once plz for me ....I promise next time I won't ask anything from you" - he said caressing her face and hairs making guk node.
Guk: "Ok but you will also fulfill my one demand in return!" - she said expectantly making kook frown.
Kook: "When did you start negotiating with me huh!" - he asked side eyeing V who was rolling his eyes at both siblings silly talks while actually he was missing tae seeing them.
V: "If you both are done then let's start meeting....I have other works to do" - he said making kook roll his eyes and look at guk.
Kook: "Ignore him baby....he is just jealous....what were you saying!" - he asked turning guk's face to look at him.
Guk: "You will do one thing I say and you won't say no promise" - she said making kook node and hug her again.
Kook: "Promise" - he said and take her to sit beside him while V sit in opposite direction which kook didn't mind. Yoonmin also enter in with other board members and started discussing their issues. After everything settled down they left making V stand up.
V: "I should leave now ....you wanna come with me" - he asked guk who noded and stand up making kook hold her hand.
Kook: "Wait outside I need to discuss something with my sister" - he said making V roll his tongue inside his mouth. He was already pissed by guk not sitting beside him and then getting equal shares as him now this.
Jimin: "Mr.Min was saying to have a coffee with you.....right" - she said making yoongi frown.
Yoongi: "When I do_" - he got cut off by Jimin's pinch on his arm making him shocked.
Jimin: "This way Mr.Kim" - she said showing him way to door making yoongi clench his jaws.
Yoongi: "I am her boss then why she is bossing around me all the time" - he groaned making guk chuckle because she saw everything finding their couple so cute.
Kook: "Yoongs plz" - he pleaded seeing him talking to himself not planning to leave them.
Yoongi: "I am leaving don't need to act cute you look awful" - he commented irritatedly making kook frown and left.
Guk: "Hyung and Chim looks so good together right hyungie" - she said smiling making kook snapped towards her.
Kook: "Oh plz don't think this baby .....it will be more chaotic than yours and mine couple" - he said making guk giggle and hit his chest.
Guk: "It's not chaotic but cute.....and you look perfect with tae ok.....next time don't say bad about your couple got it" - she warned playfully making kook node and hold her hands.
Kook: "I am happy you are same as before....just remember this I am always there for you..... don't hide anything from me regarding you.....if you feel unhappy there then give me a call I will be there to take you back home....you are not alone .....your brother is still alive and is capable enough to take care of you well ...... don't force yourself into something useless.....I forgive you for your naive act and will not blame you for anything in future..... promise me you will not give yourself to this relationship.....for me plz" - he said with concerned voice making guk bite her inner cheek to stop herself from crying. She never hides anything from kook except her relationship with V and now bogum's true face.
Guk: "I am happy you forgive me..... don't worry if such thing happens I will come to you only..... because no matter what I do I know you are there for me" - she said making kook node and hug her not feeling at rest after hearing tae.