𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤.

It was 1959 and Valerie found herself playing while running around in her front yard. Her neighbourhood were filled with men who held a door open for a lady and ladies who were sweet and made pies and baked for their children and husbands all day. Back in those days - it was illegal to swear in front of a female.

Valerie was eight years old, she was hyper-active yet also sluggish - how? *Shrugs*

A little boy named Robert was walking around - wearing shorts which came up to his knees, socks which rested at just below the knees and his hair was gelled back, much to his dismay - he walked around the street holding a tiny kitten in his hand. "Kitty!" He jumped when a girl his age suddenly ran towards him. She gasped as she saw the kitten - it was so small it couldn't open it's eyes yet. Robert frowned and looked at her in confusion, "Hello!" She smiled, he looked at her and frowned before looking down at the kitten, "Hi," he mumbled, trying to hide the slight tint of red on his small cheeks. 

"I'm Valerie!" She smiled, "'m Robert..." The little boy murmured, they sat down together and she got to hold the tiny kitten. 

The two sat on the lawn giggling all afternoon, sitting together and smiling as they held hands and talked about the small kitten who was fast asleep between them.
"One day we're gonna have a baby!" She giggled - he blushed as he looked at her, then he looked down at the kitten, "We'll name it Les Paul - after that super awesome guitar!" He smiled making her giggle as she held his hand and laid back with him.

"Robert! Come on honey, dinner!" He heard his mother call - he sighed in annoyance and grabbed the kitten, "Bye Robby!" Valerie smiled - Robert smiled a bit and waved before leaving.

Everyday they ran around each other and giggled together as they talked about music and random stuff. "I'm gonna be a guitarist - and I'll get you everything!" he smiled - determined to buy her anything she wants, she giggled and hugged him, "I love you Robby!" He felt his heart flutter as he gasped, "I love you too," He squeaked out.

The two grew up together - even dating throughout highschool - she was with him during the birth of their three children - and was with him when he joined Motley Crue. She watched auditions and frowned whenever they'd pick on him for being old.

"You shut your trap - what are ya? Fuckin' teenagers?" She scoffed - defending her now husband.
"What? What's the matter? Not like he's your age-" Vince scoffed, "He is actually, in fact he's just a few months older than me - now if you don't mind, I'd like you to rehearse with my husband instead of picking on him like four year olds - is that what you want to be known as? We have a four year old at home," She said - they looked at each other, raised their brows before going back to rehearsal.

Mick just sat there and smirked the whole time - smiling over at his wife who smirked and winked at him.
"Alright - let's go babe," Mick said and took his gear with him, she helped him and was laughing as the two went down the stairs together.
"Shake that ass," She joked - laughing as he scoffed and flapped his hair over his shoulder, "How dare you?" He joked making her snicker.

"I love you Mars, my alien," She smiled, "I love you more, my angel," He smiled - sitting with her in the back of the van.