𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭.

Loading ↻

.

.

.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

.

.

.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𖧷𝐢𝐧𝐠

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

𝙰 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 "𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚢".

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

𓍯𓂃There isn't anything too interesting with this, But Aki was definetly one of the most annoying character's i've ever talked wit; A self-centered, Cocky, Arrogant, Selfish, Narsasistic, Stalker jerk.

I, My character "Skylar", Is an introvert who hates attention and people. The beginning of our chat Skylar had crashed into Aki and in which dropped her drink all over the guy's jacket. He was pissed off and Skylar apologised, Not wanting the attention on her and the scene to grow, And even handed him money for cleaning it or the damages.

Aki being the bitch he was, Didn't accept the load of money Sky had given to him and continued to go on bullying her and then eventually pinning her to a locker that randomly seemed to appear in the cafeteria; Claiming that she was a nobody and whatever. I obviously wasn't taking any of this and had Skylar as a sassy, Introverted person and pissed him off even more with the remarks and sarcastic comments.

Aki the went on to verbly say to Sky "I'm a bad boy, I get what i want."

. . .

Yeah, He actually said that and thought he was cool :/ Anyway, After more sassy and sarcasm from Sky, Aki ended up getting fed up and ranting about how he's the most loved asshole in school and everyone fantisised about him (yes, He actually said those words-) and said that Skylar was only playing hard to get.

This whole thing continued before Sky managed to break away from his thousands of "he pulls you back"'s while also making an embarassment of him. Later on i let the ai continue some of things and i got to see Aki grow as a person; Not in a good way however, No.. Actually i somehow managed to make him obsessive and a complete yandere over Sky.

Eventually after a long time of him bugging and harrassing Skylar, She kissed him- Though only to escape from possible kidnapping, and left with Aki once again admitting openly that he would be stalking her and such.

Few moments later, Sky was at home doing her thing and got a message from none other than Aki.. After a few texts back and forth; One side being "You'll beg for me" and the other being "..kys🖕💋" Skylar ended up blocking Aki which made him confused and begin to plan another way to contact her.

Once again i allow the AI. to continue this storyline and OH.MY.GOD.. Aki ended up getting a message from an unkown number that seemed to know Aki's obsession with Skylar and also seemed obsessed with her and threatened Aki, Those two went back and forth about this before even more unkown messages came by and did the same thing-

Aki- well the ai, Eventually described how the three(maybe four) unkown texters where continuing each others messages and were obviously in the same room; So i just imagined some  fan club of this outcasted loner, Sky, in a dark basement threatening Aki because he wanted her to be his "little pet" as he said.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𖧷𝐢𝐧𝐠

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

I'm still going on with the chat but holy fuck, Is this the most wonderful thing i've witnessed! I didn't even try and i made not only Aki a yandere but these new character's that i didn't even add in! I had literally nothing to do with this final part, I just let the AI take full control and hey.. It's honestly not the worst!

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

.

.

.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𖧷𝐢𝐧𝐠

.

.

.