Kuuga Bio

Name: Riku

Last Name: Onedai

Character Type: Hero, Villain (Force; Braindwash), Protoganits.

Allieses: Kamen Rider Kuuga, A.R. World Kuuga (By Dai-Shocker), Chaser of Dream Unidentified Lifeform #4 (By Heroes/Police), Beetle-Bastard (By Villian), The Smile-Protector (By His Friends), Warrior in Red (By Civilian).

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Looks:

Occupation: Traveler, Vigilante/Kamen Rider

Affiliation: Police (Currently; Later formerly), Team Decade.

Background:
Riku Onedai is the A.R. version of Yusuke Godai, also known as Kuuga. In sixth grade, his father passed away during a job in Afghanistan. His dad taught him to never give up on his smile and to keep protecting his mother and sister's smiles even if he's gone. Riku followed this advice, but when he was 18, his mother became incredibly ill and passed away, leaving Riku and his sister in the care of his father's friend, Kazari.

Riku worked in a cafe where Kazari worked, but one day, Riku Onedai discovered the Arcle in a mountain and encountered a man named Narutaki, who warned him of the devil "Decade". He used the Arcle to become Kamen Rider Kuuga and fought against the Gurongi. Kuuga became an ally to the police and was referred to as "Unidentified Life Form #4". At first, he didn't want to be Kuuga, but he continued as he unlocked new forms like Dragon Form, Pegasus, and Titan form on his own. He always trained his powers.

One day, Kazaki died after a Gurongi attacked him, but the weird thing was he and the police saw he didn't spill any blood. Because of this and worrying about his sister, he heard on the news that more bodies were found without blood drips anywhere. He took his job seriously as Kamen Rider Kuuga, unaware that his world is currently fusing with Y/n's world because of Dai-Shocker. He keeps fighting the Gurongi while taking care of his sister and the café, promising to protect everyone's smile.

Relative:

Biological Dad & Mom (Decease)