Chapter Twenty seven

Start from the beginning

"Soobin hyung and taehyun is already looking the case, you need some rest" Hueningkai said, Sunny thought for some minutes then nodded her head.

"Can you please take me to my lake house? Hueningkai nodded his head and open the car door for sunny then went to the driver seat.

On the other side

"This is suspicious? Who had stolen the art? Taehyun said to soobin who was sitting in front of him with a straight poker face and arms crossed to his chest.

"It's was done on purpose I think?" Soobin whispered as taehyun shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I'm confused was it done on purpose or not" Taehyun mumbled.

"What about sunny? Where is she?" Taehyun asked, as the older answered, "She went to meet her mom, after that I don't know?" .

"I just hope she is okay, you know what kind of lady miss Saena is?" Taehyun said in concerns.

"Anyway I should head home by now, it's already pass the dinner, so bye" Taehyun got up from his seat and left the office room.

It was soobin's home office room as he was thinking about who could done this so far then suddenly he heard the door being knocked by someone.

"Come in" he mumbled while rubbing his head. Yeonjun walked into the room with Marley as soobin looked up at them

"What are you doing here with Marley?" Soobin asked.

"Well, I came here to check on you but Marley thought to accompany me" Yeonjun cutely answers as Marley let out a sound from his mouth.

Soobin stared at both of them like why are they being cute. He can't help but chuckled at their cuteness.

"Btw what happened?" Yeonjun asked as soobin looked at him while patting Marley.
"Oh, someone stolen a Expensive art, which was Sunny's mom" Yeonjun eyes widen as he nodded.

"That's not good" Yeonjun mumbled then look at soobin, who pick up Marley and walked out of the room as yeonjun also went after him.

"Btw, have you thought about it? What I said in the morning?" Soobin asked and put Marley into it's room and closed the door.

"Ah? I still didn't think about It yet" Yeonjun answers, because he's confused and he don't know why he's being confused when soobin just offer him to let go.

"It's depends on you, don't force yourself too much" Soobin said and walked away from there to his room.

"Why are you letting him go?!!" Soobin get startled when YongRae started to yell at him when he entered the room.

"Why are you being desperate?!!" Soobin asked in return.

"Bitch give me freedom!!!! I can't leave until you and him get together?!!!!" YongRae yelled out of frustration as soobin make a weird face, judging the older.

"I don't know what you are talking about and I am not interested, stop making noise and get out of my room" soobin said and went to his bed

"Bitch! You are not a kid why are you not trying to understand?" YongRae said but no use because soobin didn't answer anything, just give him his back as YongRae was so done with him.

"I'm going to take class of him later" YongRae mumbled and went out of the room.

Soobin peaked at the door to see YongRae going out as he just rolled his eyes and put his head back on the pillow. He understands what YongRae was talking about but he doesn't want this to happen.

Yeonjun was sitting at his room while thinking about the words soobin told him. He don't know what to answer him. Even though it's a good opportunity but something is making him confused.

On the other side

Sunny was sitting at the stairs, looking at the water, she was feeling low since the time she got to know the Art was stolen but when Saena slapped her like this, makes her more upset.

now she is at her lake house because whenever she has so many pressure she comes here to relax.

She was staring at the water while throwing stones at the water, hueningkai come out of the house with coffee in his hand and come towards her.

"What are you doing?" Sunny turns to hueningkai and shook her head, and continue to throw rock at the water. Hueningkai let out a sigh and took Rest of rocks from her hands and put the coffee mug there.

"I didn't ask for it" sunny mumbled but she can't resist too because coffee is her favourite and energy saver. "You didn't ask for it but I know you was craving for it" Hueningkai said and put a blanket over sunny then sit down beside her.

"I never thought Miss Saena would turn out like this?" Hueningkai mumbled as Sunny just put down her mug then looked at him.
"She's way more than what you just seen" Sunny said with a chuckle.

"Seems like she hates you?" Hueningkai asked. "I don't know, She's disappointed at me because I chose to be mafia like Appa after his dead , Not what she wants me to be, she wanted me to become a successful business woman or Artist like her" Sunny mumbled.

Sunny take another sip from the coffee then again look at the lake. "I don't know why that lady doesn't see me as a good person" she said and puffed her cheeks, when hueningkai turns to her , he started to laugh because sunny was looking like a dumpling right now.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked but hueningkai was just laughing and his laughing sound make sunny laugh too as both of them started to laugh together.

What do you think, what is going to be yeonjun's answer? Is he going to stay or left? .