Forget the Book|Ranpoe

Ranpo was babysitting Karl for Poe while he went to the public library of Yokohama. Ranpo fed Karl, watered him, pet him, loved on him. Karl appreciated it dearly. Ranpo played with sticks with Karl. Watched YouTube on his phone, listened to ranpo rant about food, and many other things.
Less then an hour later Poe opened the door holding a book. "Ranpo? I'm home." Poe said calling for ranpo.
Ranpo ran out of the room he was previously in with Karl in his hands. "Poe! Hiiii" Ranpo shouted in a happy tone.
"Hi ranpo, and Karl." Poe smirked setting down his book and petting Karl, putting a hand on ranpos head ruffling his fluffy black hair. Ranpo's cheeks flushed.
Karl then jumped out of Ranpo's hands onto Poe's head. Poe then grabbed his book that he set down. "Ah.. Look it's a book about raccoons..!" Poe said smiling. "Oooh~ nice," Ranpo said looking at the book. "Wanna know my favorite books?"
"Sure.." Poe answered.
"Yours and Ann M. Martin she makes babysitter club books! There's a movie and graphic novels made by Raina Telegriemer!" Ranpo said

(A/N ik I spelled her last name wrong😭)

"Wow.. That's wonderful," Poe said "they seem interesting."
"They are!!! I love The Babysitters Club." Ranpo said ranting about the books, the graphic novels, and the movie. (Movies on Netflix)
"Okay well I should leave now! If you want..!" Ranpo said with his hand on the door knob. "I'd- like to.. Stay if that's fine.." Poe said blushing a bit "Of course I'd love to!!" Ranpo said taking his off the knob and dragging Poe and Karl to the couch.
They sat down as Poe whispered to Karl asking him to leave, Karl jumped of the poets head, and couch and left the room. Karl wandered off into the house. Poe's breath was heavier. "Poe..? Are you okay." Ranpo asked seeming a tad bit worried.
"I'm fine it's just.." Poe cut himself off and mumbled to himself. Poe put his hands on ranpos cheeks, ranpos eyes widened a bit, as Poe quickly kissed him and then pulled away faster then you could say 'sabotage'

(sorry I'm a swiftie XD )

Poe looked away embarrassed. Wishing the ground would open and he would fall into the abyss. Ranpos eyes widened more and more, he squealed "AH!" Ranpo shouted. Poe covered his ears, scared he would loose his closested (BOY)friend. . . "Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry" Poe said over and over. Ranpo kissed Poe, Poe was very shocked at this action of Ranpo's. Ranpo put his hand on Poe's leg, his other on Poe's shoulder. Poe was blushing. Hard. (NotlikethathedoesnothaveabonerDOESNOT)
They continued for about 2 minutes as they pulled away for breath, Poe covered his face curling into a ball. Ranpo just sat there. Thinking. thinking hard... What did he just do?! What would kunikida, Kenji, and the others think?! Of course they'd be shocked.. If they found out..?...
Poe thought about his side. What if Lucy found out. What if Margret found out. Mark? Lovecraft? Francis? What if. What if KARL found out(he probably will).. They sat. Thought. Didn't speak. Didn't make eye contact. Just.. Thought. The silence was loud. (The gayness was loud) . Ranpo bit the inside of his lip looking around at everything except Poe. Poe looked down at hiself. What was he thinking.
"Wow." Ranpo broke the silence. Poe just groaned in response still a bit ashamed of himself. "When should I start the book.." Poe said out loud on accident.

"𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬" ..

"Okay.."

...

A/N CRYING THIS IS BAD BSD BAD BAD lol I typed bsd 😭 HAHAHAHAHA ..
This is so bad I'mma cry not actually but may is so busy this year I have the 1st(field trip) 2nd (higuchis bday and school shit) 5th(atsushis bday) 11th (my recital) 16th(bffs bday) 18th(schoolsover) 19th (meeting for church shit) 29th- June 4th(camp)
31st(landlords bday) 😭😭

May 3rd-2024