1

Taco's POV:

I woke up on the floor of my cave...

What time is it?....

9:28am...April 26 2024...

"....I'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR 2 YEARS?!?!...."

I ran over to the mirror....Oh yeah...I still have a scar...

Stupid Episode 13.....

Stupid Knife...

Stupid....Y'know what? Forget about those guys!! It's been 2 years already!! Ahah....It's been 2 years...

I then heard a loud crack sound in the distance...

"Who's there?!"

???:  "Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!! I didnt know someone was there!!!"

"..."
I started walking over to the sound and....Oh...

It's just that dumb Suitcase girl from season 2....

"....Hey- hey....There's no need to be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you..."

"...A-and you're sure??...."

"You seem lost...."

"...Yeah...I-i am....I was trying to gather firewood but got a bit carried away when i saw a butterfly..."

"....Okay...I'll help you make it back to where you need to be..."

"Really?!" :O

"Yep! I mean, I got nothing else to do other than sleep for 3 years...."

"Hybernation huh? I feel you!....Oh, I'm suitcase by the way, Nice to meet you!"

"...Taco..."

I shook her foot (?) And we started walking in the forest.

I just need to lead her away from my cave and that's it! No other tasks! Okay Taco?? Just lead her out of this stupid forest so you can eventually self destruct...Afterall, You and Springy failed to catch bot!! And plus, Getting murdered over and over again has been a core part of Meeple.corp with it's employee's....

Why do you think they'll all robots??

"...So Taco....Why do you live in a cave?..."

"....My friend abandoned me there so i stayed....Hoping she'll return one day..."

"...Oh....I-i'm sorry..."

"It's alright Suitcase....It's alright..."