Chapter Twelve

Title: "What? Pfft, You think I'm Helen of Troy?"

The war ended with a resounding victory for the Science Kingdom.

"Our homes can be rebuilt! We repelled the attack without losing a single one of our own! This is a total victory for Ishigami Village!" declared the former chief, his voice filled with pride as the villagers erupted in cheers for celebration.

Senku allowed them to revel in their triumph as he made his way back to his lab, with Gen following closely behind.

"We've got more problems ahead after this," sighed the mentalist, visibly fatigued from the earlier battle. "Tsukasa will undoubtedly lead another war, and this time, he'll be prepared."

Kohaku, just arriving, exclaimed in panic, "What?! Shouldn't we prepare ourselves again?!"

"Chill there," Senku reassured her, calming her nerves. "We're not going to wait around to be attacked." The scientist smirked, "This time, we're going to strike first with a particularly fascinating scientific weapon."

Chrome, ever the science enthusiast, cheered in excitement. "That sounds amazing! This is going to be baaddd!"

Ginro interrupted, "How are we going to do it? Would it make more sense to train ourselves and seek more allies?"

"It's not feasible," replied Senku. "We don't have any nitric acid to revive anyone. Without it, we can't produce any more gunpowder."

The group continued discussing their strategies while exchanging different opinions. "Tsukasa has the numerical advantage. Basically, he's amassing his own army."

"And they're reviving more warriors with each passing day," added Gen. Understanding only part of the plan, Kohaku was eager to get it started. "In that case, we should strike first."

"Take it easy, woman," Senku cautioned. "We can launch an attack on the Empire of Might once we finish building this weapon."

Chrome couldn't contain his excitement, eager to know what was this particular scientific weapon Senku had been telling him about. "Tell us what it is already!"

The scientist chuckled maniacally, "For better or worse, we've advanced all the way to modern times. After two million years, humanity's greatest weapon was-"

"Nukes? I hope not," interjected Gen, his forehead beading with sweat. "That's way... too dangerous."

"What did you take me for?" replied Senku, quite offended. "I'm not going to create that. We're making cellphones."

The primitive people were utterly dumbstruck. "What? Cellphones?"

Gen's jaw dropped to the ground. "That's beyond insane! Do you have any idea what you're talking about?!" The scientist regarded Gen with a confident grin, "Nah, with science, anything is possible."

"So... what exactly is this cellphone?" Kohaku blinked. "This science stuffs is sure making me dumb."

The mentalist took it upon himself to explain what a cellphone was to the primitive people. "It sounds like sorcery," Magma exclaimed in disbelief.

"How could such a thing ever exist?" Kohaku's voice was filled with incredulity.

Only two people showed particular excitement. "We're going to make it!" exclaimed both Kaseki and Chrome.

"Are they weapons?" Kinro asked, doubtful.

"Absolutely," Senku confirmed. "Effective communication can turn the tide of any battle."

Gen interjected and guiding them to the plan, "Think about it. Placing a mole in the enemy's camp can provide us with valuable information about their plans, formations, and strategies. Information is our weapon, and if we coordinate this right, we could dismantle Tsukasa's empire without shedding a drop of blood."