☆Chapter 2☆

After a couple of hours later, Lucifer woke up as he was now all sober up as he noticed his wings out as he quickly put them away, he then looked around before standing up. Alastor then walked into the living room as he saw Lucifer awake.

"Explain yourself now Lucifer" Alastor said as he gave a stern look before crossing his arms. "Explain what?" Lucifer said, as he didn't remember. "You were completely drunk and when I tried to catch you after you jumped off the tree, you completely flew with angel wings!! Explain that please?!" Alastor then asked as he was completely confused by this.

"Oh.... Oh shit.... I'm in trouble...." Lucifer said, as he thought he wasn't careful at all.

"Please just explain this, why would you, some angel be here just to "protect" me? Of all people??" Alastor said as he was just confused about this.

"I... Uhm...." Lucifer sighs as he should just tell him since Alastor already knows that Lucifer is an angel anyways. "Well.... I always wanted to become a guardian angel to a human.... And my father actually let me become one after so many years and told me to pick a human to protect..."

"Hm.. alright then... But why me?? I'm sorry but you must be aware of what I am, right? You are an angel who should know who I am, right?" Alastor asked since it still puzzled him that Lucifer would pick a fucking cannibalistic serial killer to protect.

"Uh, what? I just found you interesting! And I believe you're going to heaven!" Lucifer said as he smiled, Alastor just gave him a look before laughing. Lucifer just gave him a confused look by why he's laughing.

"I'm sorry but you got the wrong person, sorry to break the news to you... But I am not going to the Heavenly skies!" Alastor said just after he had a good laugh. "What?! Why not?!" Lucifer said as he frowned. "You should know by now that I am a sinner, not someone who should be in heaven" Alastor said as he rolled his eyes. "But maybe you could change your ways..?" Lucifer then suggested as Alastor shook his head. "Ha! No! Someone like me could never change, besides I don't need your protection, I can handle myself on my own so go back to heaven or perhaps find someone else to protect because you shouldn't protect someone who might be going to hell someday!" Alastor said as he walked to his room, leaving Lucifer alone.

Lucifer was confused, he then thought of something as he decided to go ask his brother Michael about something as he flew back to Heaven.

--

Once he went to heaven, he was immediately looking for Michael as he saw him busy as usual.

"Michael!" Lucifer called out to him as he flew towards him. "Hm? Yes Lucifer?" Michael said as he turned to his younger brother. "Well... Uh do you know what this human named 'Alastor Hartfelt' did?" Lucifer then asked as he didn't mention anything about him being a guardian angel to him. Michael then turned to him all worried about what he just said.

"Yes... He is a cannibalistic serial killer.... I'm surprised you haven't heard of this man... But he is dangerous so stay away from him.... Sure you are strong but I'd rather you stay away from him, alright?" Michael said as he was worried for his younger brother despite Lucifer being eons older now, Michael still treats him like a child.

Lucifer just frog blinks as he looks away nervously, not sure what else to say.

"Lucifer?" Michael said as he was getting concerned for his silence. "O-oh! Yes of course...! I should get back to work..!" Lucifer said as he laughed nervously before flying away.

".... Weird...." Michael said as he went back to work.

--

Lucifer then flew back to Alastor's house as he looked around the place before seeing the kitchen and decided to cook some food, probably pancakes since that was always his favorite food.

Once he went through the refrigerator, surprisingly enough, Alastor had the ingredients as Lucifer got excited as he took them out and started making the pancake mix.

After a while, Alastor was in his room as he smelled something cooking as he was a bit confused, he thought that Lucifer would have already left by now. He then went to the kitchen and saw Lucifer making pancakes.

"Huh? You're still here?" Alastor asked as he was surprised that he hadn't left at all. "Yes! And I am still going to be your guardian angel! Who knows? Maybe you need a friend! And I could help you out!" Lucifer said, as he had some hope to change him.

"Uh huh.... You can try but I doubt you could change me....-" Alastor said as he shrugs, but he smiled slightly, he thought maybe he could have another friend at least, not just his two gal pals, Mimzy and Margaret. (Also he didn't meet Rosie yet until the afterlife btw)

To be continued!

Here's another chapter! Even though it may be a bit shorter than usual, but I hope you will enjoy it nonetheless! Also this may be a slow burn so don't expect romance too soon!

Now eat this chapter up!