I never thought I would be calling Dylan, but I did we talked for a long time. But he wasn't in ti the stuff I like. He hated children so I immediately said bye to him. It has been a month ari and Kelsee Ann have gotten bigger! I went to couet to get ari and Kelsee Ann mine officially. There parents are in jail for hurting ari and neglecting Kelsee. Ari has gotten to go to school which he was extremely excited about, but the 2 week he threw a fit. I got asked out by a 21 year old , but I actually like him his name was Leland summers. We had been seeing eachother for a month now. He has one daughter who is seven also Auna Marie. His girlfriend died when she was born so he has been taking care of her. Ari has been calling me mom, buttface, illy, and lillyy. He has his birthday in two days and he is goin to be 8!!! Wohhhhoo!!!!! Kelsees bday Is one month after that and she is goin to be 1!!!!!!!! Yayayay!!!!!! She's a squirt let me tell ya!!! Skylar and I saw eachother once and we kind of well..... you know what I mean! I haven't been feeling well lately either... I wonder If I'm pregnant? Lord please no. So I left the house with Kelsee since Ari was at school and drive to walgreens. I picked up 2 pregnancy packets and paid and left. The cashier gave me a apologetic look since she saw the baby in the cart. I went home and it read.......
...........

LORD HEAVEN HELP MEE!!!!!!