1

I was standing in front of the campfire with a stick with a marshmellow on it. I was surrounded by drunken teens. I was probably the only one not. I was searching for my best friend Rhiannon. I spotted her with a group of boys at the tiki bar at the beach taking shots. She was a very pretty girl strawberry blonde hair with green eyes. I thought I was ugly but my friends said I was pretty I had bleach blonde hair and blue eyes by the way my name is Lillyy. I was just searching around the party to see any of my friends besides rhi. I was searching until I saw dark pearcing blue eyes staring at me. Those eyes happend to be the captain of the football team, the most popular boy in the whole school, the most hottest boy in the world Skylar Righ. He had blonde chocolate hair that I would love to run my fingers threw, dark pearcing blue eyes, beautiful abs and big mucles, he had both ears pearced with diamond earings, and always wore a gold chain around his neck no one knows why. We locked eyes he smiled at me and I blushed... crap my marshmellow had to ruin the moment... lets just say it was burnt to the core if that's even possible. I looked back up and he was still watching me with those beautiful eyes he had this smirk on his face that I couldn't look away from. "PEOPLE LETS GO SWIMMING NOWWWWW!!!!!!" Everyone started stripping even people went nude. I was already in my bathing suit though. I didn't want to go swimming since it was pitch black and cold. I felt something pick me up I screamed," put me down put me down!!" I was in tge water now being carried by a mystery boy I tried to look at him bit only got a glimpse of one thing that beautiful smirk..........