Out Of The Colors

Scrunching up her face and nose as the darkest clouds surrounding her colored spots, Da Vinici started to get terrified and scared of everything that she had went through with painting the t shirts a while back.

"Da Vinici, join us." Voice inside of her head kept bothering her every second, she can't stop it. The dark hands reached out to the young pup as she backed away from them.

"No, please! I don't want to join any of you, I just want my big brother Dylan and my big sister Dolly!" Da Vinici said in fear. Her body shaking fearfully, her heart pounding inside of her chest like a wrecking ball. "I just want my life back!!"

The artist puppy started running away from the dark clouds that followed her behind, she kept running from different directions and the people started taking pictures, flashing lights around her.

"Doggy Da Vinici, Doggy Da Vinici." That voice echoed in her head and it was making her scared. Everything started to turn black and white as Da Vinici didn't know what to do about it, but she covered her eyes with her paws and shaking in fear.

"Please!" She begged. "I just want to go home."

Closing her eyes tightly as she started to think about her big brother and big sister, a shining bright light appeared in front of her.

Da Vinici gasps with tears in her eyes.

"Dylan, Dolly! You came!" Da Vinici said in a happy tone.

"Of course, we came." Dolly said.

"We couldn't see you scared like that." Dylan said gently as she ran up to her brother and sister, nuzzling them into their chests.

"I miss you both so much." Da Vinici said gently.

"Shhh, it's okay you're fine." Dolly comfort her little sister. Suddenly, the dark clouds started to clear up some sunlight on the dalmatian siblings. "At least, you're safe now and it's over."

"We're sorry that we pushed you too hard Da Vinici, and we'll never let you go through something like that again." Dylan said gently as she looked up at them.

"You promise?" She asked.

"We promise." Dylan and Dolly said in unison.

Everything went back to normal for the past few days as Da Vinici started back on painting her canvas of everything that she loved.