I called Abhimanyu too he and answered my call thankfully.
Missing me biwi .....he asked making me giggle.
Very much ....I said and he hummed realising a sigh .
Hmmm ....I am missing you too and am thinking to get back early....he said .

Okay ....in that case pick me up from Daadi house ....I am going there after office.....I said and we chatted for few minutes and then ended the call.

It was finally 4 pm ....time for me to get back home .
I was waiting for my cab when I saw a small girl around 6-7 years old crying standing nearby.

I went to her and bent down to her level.
Kya hua baby.....kyu roo rahe ho aap .....and where is your mumma .....I asked her and she started crying even more .

Heyyyy it's okay bachaaa dont cry please...if you are lost then we will find your parents together okay ...I asked wipping her tears and she nodded.

I gave her a chocolate that I usually keep in my bag .
She gave me a paper from her pocket that has her address.
Her parents might have kept it in her pocket in case she get lost .....but they are very careless too .

How can they leave such a small child alone ....I sighed.
My cab arrived and I told him the address given by the child .

It was quite far from my office and I wondered what this child must be doing at a place alone so far from her place.

Ab toh ye iske Ghar jaake ji pata chalega .
We reached a small slum type area and I paid the driver and he left .

Beta aap yahi rehte ho ....I asked her and she nodded .
I somehow managed to find the address that was mentioned on the paper and knocked on the door .

After a while a lady in her late 30's opened the door and looked at me keenly for a few minutes.

Ye aapki beti hai ...I asked pointing at the girl and she nodded .
Kaha reh gai thi beta....tera kab se wait kar rahi thi mei .....kaha chali gai thi tu .....she asked the girl and I explained her the whole scenario and she invited me in but I denied politely.

Arrey madam aaiye na ....aap meri bachi ko idhar Tak laai aur mei aapko asse hi nahi jaane de sakti ....aapko aana padega.....she insisted and I smiled and followed her inside .

She went into the kitchen and I thought to inform Daadi about my late arrival.
Daadi I will get a bit late ....I narrated her the incident and she asked me to come soon .

The lady offered me juice and I thanked her .
I asked her to be careful as it's not safe for the children outside and anything could happen while sipping the juice .

It tasted different but I finished it anyway and was about to get up to leave but my head started spinning and everything around me blurred.

The last thing that I remember was the lady calling someone.

Abhimanyu POV .......

I was busy discussing about a case when my phone rang and it was Daadi .

She must me asking me to come home as Mishika has gone there.
I picked up the call after asking the inspector to come back after few minutes and he left .

Ji Daddi.....I asked.
Beta Abhimanyu.......kese ho tum....she asked me but sounded worried.

Mei thik hu Daadi ....aap kuch pareshan lag rahi hai .....I asked her .

Beta vo Mishka ko aana tha but 2  ghante se jayda ho gya vo Ghar aai nahi abhi tak ....uska phone bhi band aa raha hai .....

Uska 1 ghante pehle call aaya tha toh bata rahi thi ki kisi bachi ko uske ghar chodne gyi hai or kuch time mei aa jayegi but ab 6 baj gye hai ...aai nahi hai .....mujhe iski chinta ho Rahi h beta.......she told me .

Don't worry Daadi mei dekhta hu ......I assured her but I myself felt tensed.

I tried calling her but her phone came switched off .
Kis bache ko chodne gai hai ye ....I thought getting worried .

I called in office to know if someone knew about it but they had no clue.
I took my car keys and left to the place that Daadi mentioned and it's quite far away from here..

Kya karne gai hai ye itni dur ....mujhe bol deti ....mei keh deta kisi ko bachi ko drop karne k liye ....I thought.

I tried calling her again but her phone was switched off.
How can she be so irresponsible.......I need to scold her for her carelessness.....phone discharge ho gya hoga .....I thought feeling angry at her but innerly I was praying for her to be safe and sound.

I reached the slum area and got down from my car .
Idhar aao .....I called a boy and he came .

Ye ladki aayi thi idhar thodi der pehle....dekha hai isse yaha ....I asked him but he shook his head .

I moved through the lanes searching for her but it's been an hour but I  didn't get to know about her .
This area is so big .....I won't be able to look for here by myself.

Now I was not feeling good about all this ....
Gulabooo.....kaha hai tu ......I thought.

I informed the same to Jiju and Sunny and called inspector Rawat and asked him to trace her phone location..

It was dark and the area was dim lighted but I won't go without her ..
Kaka .....ek ladki aai thi yaha red kurti mei ek bache k saath ........dekha hai aapne .....I asked a men who was working on a shop.

Arrey Sahab din bhar log aate jaate rehte hai .....kis kis k baare mei yaad rakhu ....he said and I sighed in frustration..

How is that possible nobody has seen her.
Jiju aapke office k aas paas jitne bhi cctv cameras hai isme check karke send me the footage of that girl child.....I asked Jiju over the phone.

Now I am sure that this is all planned......
I called the head office and asked to check every car that enters Delhi from every direction..
No car should pass unchecked..

I circulated the details of Mishika in every police station tagging it as an emergency operation.

My head was pounding loudly and I was angey as well as scared at the same time .

I called the nearby police station and asked the team to reach here as soon as possible with the lady police officers.

I then called Monty to know about Robin and his friends where about but he told me that they are in their respective homes only ......

Agar ye unn logo ne nahi Kiya toh who is it behind all this ....I thought.
The police team reached the location and I ordered them to check every single house and to interoggate evey single person here.

Jiju sent me the footage and I shared the photo of the girl with the team and started to look for that girl .......

Sunny and Jiju arrived at the location too and asked me not to get worried and we will find Mishika soon .

I prented to be strong but my inside was shaking and I was begging to the God to keep her safe .......

Little Rose ....just be safe ....I will find you soon .......

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😥😥😥
Where is Mishika....
Who kidnapped her ???
Comments needed and Do read the note that I have left in the conversation section......

Honest confession....
Even though I am the one who planned it all but mujhe bhi dar laga likhte hue ...🤧🤧🤧