𝐈

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

𝐠 𝐫 𝐚 𝐜 𝐢 𝐞   𝐦 𝐨 𝐧 𝐫 𝐨 𝐞 ' 𝐬   𝐏𝐎𝐕

hartley, australia..the place where you either do drugs or have sex or drugs...or maybe sex.

on my side of things, they were the only things to turn to, you'd just hope no one would find out, right?

well..your wrong!

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"bitch get your fat ass up!" doves voice boomed into gracie's abnormal big room as she opened the curtains.

"angel it's so early, school doesn't start for another 2 hours." gracie slipped her bunny slippers on as she checked the time as she read 6:00am on her phone.

"oh yes but missy agreed to pick us up since harper hasn't shown up, isn't she such a sweetheart!" the blonde girl danced around the carpeted floors.

"someone's got a crush."

gracie slipped on her short leather skirt above her peachy body suit and swiftly pulled on her fur leather jacket.

"i really hope you two get together if it means waking up at 6am every morning." gracie groaned

"now my child don't be a party pooper." dove booped gracie's nose and skipped to missy's old car.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

dove and gracie walked into school both arms inter linked.

"hey there's august" gracie pointed out at the curly haired boy talking to spencer, dusty and ant. the two girls wave as the tall boy waves back.

"ah missing your forth witch?" spider announces

"piss off spider." sash cocks back shaking her head

"hey amerie, how were your holiday" dusty asked the girl.

"yeah..fine" the girl nervously says "cool."

"dusty spoke to me!" amerie screams and jumps on gracie's back.

"yes get the dick girl." she giggles

the group of girls walking into the school after seeing the new boy.

"oi there's a fully-gacked sex map in the old stair well. it's called the incest map." the girl shouts on top of everyone.

"holy shit let's have a look" gracie pulls doves arm and runs to the stair well.

"no fucking way"

"No!"

"what in kids helpline?"

"oh my fucking god"

"A wristy!"

"everyones who's fucked everyone"

"couldnt walk for three days. that's true"

"cum queen!"

"jenny got foster! jesus"

"mary goods a screamer"

"dam, check out sashas body count"

"holy fuck" gracie gasps reading the names from her name writen in pink with hearts around; dusty, spider, harper, jessica, ant, james, laurie, devin.

"seams like gracie goes around a hole friend group" someone in the crown shouts.

"shut the fuck up."

"darren jerked you off? nice bro. you into dudes now?" spider mocks
"a little cheecky huh?"

"who said i'm a dude?" darren remarks

"has anyone seen harper?..." amerie asks

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

gracie and dove sit down on the third row giggling at the sight of the map.

"most of its bullshit anyway" darren comments to quinni

"was greta bullshit?" missy asks sasha while throwing her bag down on the cold sports hall floor.

"it's so crazy right?"

"holy shit is that harps?"

harper walks in with her head shaved ignoring everyone that try's to talk to her.

"holy shit her hair is unreal" gracie whispers

"pack it up eleven"

"sit down amerie" principal woods shouts through the microphone.

"i am a woke woman. i enjoy sex as much as the next person."

gracie slightly laughs at the sudden words that came out of her principals mouth.

"but reputation is evey thing and this map has jeopardized your reputations and the reputation of our school on our first day back we are currently in the process of contacting all the parents of everyone on this map"

"fuck i'm gonna be in so much trouble with my mum" gracie groans.

"and have strongly suggested that there are to be no more parties. shindigs or gathos"

"i literally just bought new outfits for parties oh my lord" dove screams.

"hey! hey! unsupervised parties equals alcohol, alcohol equals poor choices. the risk- taking behaviours outline on this map are unacceptable, hartley high prides itself on being a safe environment but clearly this is a wake-up call that we are not doing enough"

"oh, and we will find out who did this."

amerie freezes in her spot as many thoughts fly through her head.

"get to class."

"come on bitch ive got double science you can drop me off right?" gracie asks dove.

"of course let's go."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

𝐀/𝐍
𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐨?
𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐱

-𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞