𝐈𝐈𝐈

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Gracie throws her bag down at her white varnished stair case, as her mother was a perfectionist everything had to be spotless, walking into the kitchen spotting her pre teenaged sister on the kitchen island working on her homework.

"sup sab" the girl ruffled the blondes hair taking a seat next to her.

"sorry monts but i have to sleep at my friends tonight, mums not home she says she's taking a trip with vance to 'improve their connection.' " the girl sighed.

"oh well..i'll just get harper or dove to sleepover maybes." the girl drifts slowly up the stairs.

"oh also i'm at a party tonight tell me when your leaving okay s?"

"of course g." the girl replied continued with her homework that was spread across the counter with multiple sticky notes at the top of the pages.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

gracie was getting outfits out ready for the cemetery, shirts and skirts spread across her bed with jackets and unmatched shoes dumped onto her floor.

suddenly, the girls phone started ringing, gracie shoved the clothes that were layed on top on the phone.

the name of 'spider' popped up before she pressed accept.

"spencer white how can i help you?"

"i was erm- wondering if you needed a lift to the cemetery?.." the boy trailed off showing a small bit of nervousness.

"i guess so..i'll be ready in an hour alright?" the girl spoke looking through her tops while the phone rested on speaker phone on her vanity.

"perfect i'll pick you up, later monty." the boy spoke before ending the call.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

the girl quickly stepped out of her doorway and locking the door.

spiders car was parked infront of her driveway.

the boy quickly looked out the window slowly to see the girl walking towards her car.

she was wearing, a small blue denim skirt and a pink vest top with leather black boots clapping the floor as she walked her louis vuitton sunglasses rested at the top of her chestnut hair that was beachwaves nicley.

"sup spider-man." the girl sung out.

"you look mesmerising grace." the boy says to the girl with his jaw basically on the floor.

"not too bad yourself spencer." the girl opened the car door then sitting on the black car seats.

"the party awaits for the main guest." spider says in a royal voice.

"aye lead the way kind sir." gracie adds on using a royal british voice.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

the duo soon arrived at the party fairly early since spider had bought the beers in the back of his car for everyone.

soon everyone started to arrive including harper and dove.