Chapter 9

Tanjiro pov

I look around the room where I had just gotten teleported into. I could smell the heavy smell of blood around the room. I could also smell a lot of demons. "Whoever you are come out" I yelled out. But then a familiar shell hit me. Lady Tamayo. "Lady Tamayo, is that you?" I asked, telling it again. It's all the demons who died here were getting reincarnated, then there was a chance that she too was.

I held on to the thin thread of hope I felt not wanting to let go. I also had to find Yoshikawa San. Lady Tamayo's scent got closer and seemed to come from behind me. I turned back, holding my katana protectively in front of me. Slowly a figure immersed from the shadows. "Lady Tamayo! Your back" I exclaimed happily when I saw her.

I was pretty sure that Yushiro San would be happy to see her too. "Tanjiro? What are you doing here?" She asked. I explained everything. She thought for a moment and said "If that's the case, then we must find your companion and leave immediately. After all we don't know when an upper moon would reform." I considered her words and we left the room towards an empty corridor.

With my breathing style and her blood demon art, taking down the demons in our way was effortless. After a long walk we turned to enter another room. I recognized it as the room where me and Yoshikawa San were first teleported into. Just as we entered, the door locked shut and the stench of a demon filled the air.

I followed the smell and navigated both me and Lady Tamayo towards where the demon was. When we reached there, a little girl in a pink kimono was sitting on the ground and crying while asking for her father. As we got closer the cries turned into laughter. It was clear that this little girl was a demon.

The demon turned her head towards me, pointing and yelled "YOU! YOU KILLED DAKI CHAN" leaping towards me. I told Lady Tamayo to take cover and dodged the attack. I quickly unsheathed my katana and blocked the barrage of attacks made by the little girl.

Sun breathing, seventh form: Beneficent Residence.

Even though I was aiming for her neck, my attack only seemed to cut a little on her chest. She then sat on the ground that lashed hysterically.

Blood demon art: Blinding Nightmare.

The room filled with a pink list that smelled of fresh flowers in spring with a thin scent of blood. Suddenly the air around me thinned and before I knew it everything went black.

Well guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Byeeee

Jk XD

Scroll even below

You're almost there

Tanjiro

Tanjiro

TANJIROOOOOO!

I heard a voice whining, while shaking me violently. I opened my eyes and found that I was no longer in that room. My eyes immediately caught the sight of the smaller boy in my arms. Zenitsu. He sitting beside my bed, half naked. Bite marks and hikeys covered his upper body. That's when I realized that I too was half naked.

I felt my face heat up at the thought of what might have happened. He chuckled at the redness of my face "C'mon love, it's not like it was the first time we did 'it'" He said, smirking. I turned into an even more darker shade of red. He chuckled again. It was like music to my ears.

As he stopped laughing, his face became serious again. He brought both his hands to my cheek and cupped my face in it. His eyes were dripping with concern. "Love, did you have another nightmare?" He asked. A nightmare. Was that all it was?

Well this is actually the end.
Info about the new oc

Name: Akino (last name not known)
Age: 8(at time of death)
Rank: lower moon 4
Hair color: Black
Eye color: one eye black and the other red
Backstory: After her father's death, the people of the village abused her. One day when she was on the verge of death, she met Daki who gave her a choice. Either die or kill. She chose kill. So Daki gave Akino her blood and left. She with her new found powers massacred the whole village and within weeks she became one of the twelve Kizukis. And for this reason Muzan favored her.
Fav person: her father and Daki

Also double update today because I'm going out with my family for a few days and also because my parents don't trust to leave their 15 year old daughter to be alone in the house for a few days. So byeeee

Back in businessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें