Herself or her son

"Zachary what the hell?!" Fatima jumped up. "Wait what time is it?"

Zac stood there just looking at her.

"Julian can you please go," Fatima asked him. "I'm so sorry about this."

"About what? Forgetting it's your day to get your kids?" Zac asked her.

"This is none of my business," Julian grabbed his pants and shirt from beside the couch, puttering them on. "Cookie, I'll see you later."

"Cookie?" Zac looked at Fatima. He wasn't addressing Julian at all and he wasn't going to.

"Please don't show your ass in front of my company Zac." Fatima rolled her eyes.

"I haven't showed anything yet," Zac stood there with this look on his face and Julian was taking his time like he belonged there. "What's taking your boy so long to get dressed?"

"Zac stop it!" Fatima told him.

"And why you so nervous I've seen you naked before you can stop fiddling with that robe now," Zac taunted Fatima.

Julian walked over and hugged Fatima, "I'll see you later," he kissed her cheek before looking Zac up and down. Julian left and it was on from the moment the door shut.

"What the fuck was that?" Fatima asked, with attitude. "You have no right coming in my fucking house behaving like that! If I forgot to get the kids ONE fucking time! A simple conversation would've been fine."

"Has he been around my kids?" Zac ignored everything she said.

"What?" Fatima's face damn near went pale and that answered Zac's question already but he wanted to see if she would tell him.

"Has..." Zac got closer to her. "He been around my kids? You can't hear now?"

"No," she lied.

"You know how long I've known you? Lie to me again Fatima! We don't do that, remember?"

"Just once," Fatima says. "I promise."

"You fucked him with my kids in the house?" Zac asked her.

"No," she lied again.

"Fatima ....."

"They were asleep," Fatima admits.

"That's how much respect you have for me? For yourself? For our children? You can't even wait til they're gone with me or until I at least meet this nigga for all that? You that desperate?"

"That's not fair!" Fatima says. "I just-"

"I don't want to hear shit you have to say," Zac cut her off. "Keep that nigga away from my kids and I'm not repeating myself!"

"You don't get to make that decision!" Fatima tells him. "As long as my kids aren't in harms way I can have whoever the fuck I want around them."

"Do it and see what happens,"

"What you think you scaring somebody? Raise your hand at me ever again and I won't give not 1 fuck about taking you away from them kids."

Zac chuckled, "you heard what I said."

"Fuck you!"

"I'm taking my kids back to my house," Zac walked out of the door and Fatima was right on his trail.

"You're not taking them anywhere per our custody agreement! Give me my kids!" Fatima and Zac tussled for the car door handle and the girls were screaming.

"Move Fatima," Zac says sternly, pushing her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Fatima snapped. "Right in front of them? You're fucking sick! Give me kids and go Zachary!"