Chapter 7- Kaiden's Lost Tragedy

Start from the beginning

  "SAKURA NO! DON'T SCRATCH HIM!" Nina exclaimed.

  "Huh.. GAH!" Kaiden exclaimed.

     It ended up becoming something Kaiden wouldn't forget. It then gave Kaiden flashbacks of his past. In fact, his name wasn't even Kaiden that time. He was called a girl named Kathleen, but he changed his gender, and his name. However, his parents didn't exactly approve of it.

Another flashback

     When Kathleen turned 12, she told her parents she doesn't want to be a girl, instead a boy. However her parents were transphobic, and disapproved of it. Kathleen stood up to themself though, and clearly said it like she meant it. But her mom clearly outraged herself when Kath said that.

  "THAT'S IT! OUT OF THE HOUSE YOU LITTLE FREAK." Kathleen's mom exclaimed, and she got a knife.

  "MOM NO!" Young Oliver exclaimed.

  "AH! NONONONO!" Young Kathleen exclaimed.

     Kathleen and Oliver's mom gave Kath a huge scar on her right eye. It started to bleed pretty fast, but the mom noticed it and dropped the knife. The dad ran away and pretended that he didn't see anything. The mom quickly apologized, but Kathleen never saw it as a real apology.

  "Oh crud.. Kath I'm so sorry i-" Kathleen's mom was then interrupted by Oliver.

  "STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!" Young Oliver exclaimed.

     Oliver then took "Kathleen" with him and ran to his room to pack up their things and leave the house. Their two sisters weren't anywhere to be found either. The blondes finished packing their stuff and escaped through the window. The mom tried to stop them, but eventually she was too late. Heck, her apology wasn't even sincere either.

     When the two ran away, Kathleen changed his name and identity. He cut his own hair to a shorter style and named himself Kaiden. Oliver was the only one in the family that supported Kaiden for his decision. Kaiden didn't get surgery yet due to his young age. But he wanted to get it when he was at least a bit older. He was only 12 when this trauma happened.

Back to the other flashback: Where he got his scar back

     Kaiden completely froze from the scar that Sakura gave him. It reminded him of the time his mom gave him the exact same scar he got when he was 12. Ethan immediately noticed and ran to him with medical supplies. Nina took Sakura and went to put her somewhere else that wasn't here. Lydia was also very worried for Kaiden.

  "KAIDEN, WAKE UP! SNAP OUT OF IT! THIS ISN'T THE PAST ANYMORE. WAKE UP.. WAKE UP!" Ethan exclaimed.

  "GAH! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Kaiden was panicking.

  "KAI! BREATHE SLOWLY!" Lydia exclaimed.

     Kaiden immediately started to breathe in and out as a way to calming down. Yet he still wasn't fully calmed down that quickly. He was still reminded of the past time of his transphobic parents. He also hadn't heard from his sisters since he didn't have contact with anyone but his brother. That's why he was scared of coming out to his friends before. Especially Lydia, since he thought Lydia wouldn't accept him.

  "Is.. is she gone..?" Kaiden asked.

  "Yeah, she's gone, don't worry. I won't let your mom hurt you again." Ethan said.

  "Yeah, we're here when you need us!" Lydia said.

     Kaiden stood quiet for a second to think. Was that woman who hurt him really his mother? Or was that woman a monster who never accepts anyone at all for who they are. Kaiden immediately stood up and took an eyepatch from Ethan's medkit. He also put some medicine on his eye, put the eyepatch on, and spoke.